‘23 GA LB Jeremiah Telander (Tennessee commit)

Telander’s coach looks like a character from Righteous Gemstones

That's Josh Niblett of Hoover AL fame. Gainesville hired him away?????? He's brought in a number of transfers along with Telander....go figure. It's the nature of football in this area. At least maybe they will keep a couple away from Buford.

That's Josh Niblett of Hoover AL fame. Gainesville hired him away?????? He's brought in a number of transfers along with Telander....go figure. It's the nature of football in this area. At least maybe they will keep a couple away from Buford.
Yea my highschool just joined their region in football this year. We are going to get slaughtered

Yea my highschool just joined their region in football this year. We are going to get slaughtered
They had a few down years and that was unacceptable. We used to be in their region, had some epic battles over the years, but they have grown into a higher classification.
I coached against DeShawn Watson and AJ.

They had a few down years and that was unacceptable. We used to be in their region, had some epic battles over the years, but they have grown into a higher classification.
I coached against DeShawn Watson and AJ.
They are crazy good this year. I’m pretty sure they got all new facilities too. There football team visited the falcons training camp today saw telander

I wanted to compare some of our lower ranked recruits to Notre Dame. They have a LB committed right at 89 compared to Tealander. Both great tape athletic similar size. I believe Tealander just bit quicker. I did the same to there lowest ranked OL 90 rating to Bussell again both good tape finishes blocks similar size both Athletic big bodies with bright future. My point is I would not swap Tn 2 for ND 2 even though they are rated higher. These services when having to watch so many kids it becomes difficult to put 1 ahead of the other. We have 2 kids that should be rated right at 90 4 star status. In CHRIST Alone

I wanted to compare some of our lower ranked recruits to Notre Dame. They have a LB committed right at 89 compared to Tealander. Both great tape athletic similar size. I believe Tealander just bit quicker. I did the same to there lowest ranked OL 90 rating to Bussell again both good tape finishes blocks similar size both Athletic big bodies with bright future. My point is I would not swap Tn 2 for ND 2 even though they are rated higher. These services when having to watch so many kids it becomes difficult to put 1 ahead of the other. We have 2 kids that should be rated right at 90 4 star status. In CHRIST Alone

I haven’t watched Bussell so I can’t speak on him but I was pumped when we landed Tealander. To me he’s a solid linebacker. Great ability to play through traffic and make the tackle, good size, etc. To me in recruiting you just don’t want to take any guys that can’t play. Dooley and Butch both took too many of those type players. Other power 5 schools wanted this kid. He’s good

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Yes he is and he loves football. There are many players who go to SEC teams that when at that level the physical and Mental grind takes over many will falter. Finding a complete class of kids who meet the Athletic skill for there position Group who possess this trait to push through the grind is not easy. In CHRIST Alone

VN Store

Back