‘23 GA LB Jeremiah Telander (Tennessee commit)

Thank you. I was looking for his junior film.

This is a good LB.
Only thing i can see right now that he needs to work on is his playing with a better base.
Sometimes crosses his feet in changing directions. Also it's a bit narrow.

If he cleans that up, he's gonna be dynamite.

Instincts are outstanding. He literally seems to know the play. And the stats reflect that.
He knows when to come down hill or keep scraping. No one ever seems to get the corner on him.

I can see why Florida's coach wants him too.

Thank you. I was looking for his junior film.

This is a good LB.
Only thing i can see right now that he needs to work on is his playing with a better base.
Sometimes crosses his feet in changing directions. Also it's a bit narrow.

If he cleans that up, he's gonna be dynamite.

Instincts are outstanding. He literally seems to know the play. And the stats reflect that.
He knows when to come down hill or keep scraping. No one ever seems to get the corner on him.

I can see why Florida's coach wants him too.

…and we have proof he can defend a slant!

How is guy not a 5 star.... his film is impressive! Countiuesly blowing thru the fullback. Hope we can land em.

Strange the Louisville guy puts in a CB for them but then says he would be surprised if it wasn’t Tennessee.

bold-strategy-dodgeball.gif

We fell back to 12th today, but we'll be back at 11th if we land Telander. We'll be a few hundredths behind USC.

Is this guy good?
Remember this guy? Telander is going to play like his hair is on fire! He is a stud and just to simply put it, an old school football player who will fill gaps, wrap up when tackling, align the Defense, and is actually way better in coverage than Skalski who was a 3 ⭐️. Any one on this board that is a star gazer, I pose a question to you. Would you rather have had Skalski roaming the middle or any of our 3 and 4 star backers that have been serviceable?????? Don’t worry, I’ll wait.

Attachments

• A99BC7ED-3D9A-4687-A579-36E30F180AB6.png
    A99BC7ED-3D9A-4687-A579-36E30F180AB6.png
    803.7 KB · Views: 99
Remember this guy? Telander is going to play like his hair is on fire! He is a stud and just to simply put it, an old school football player who will fill gaps, wrap up when tackling, align the Defense, and is actually way better in coverage than Skalski who was a 3 ⭐️. Any one on this board that is a star gazer, I pose a question to you. Would you rather have had Skalski roaming the middle or any of our 3 and 4 star backers that have been serviceable?????? Don’t worry, I’ll wait.
Ugh I hated that guy. I'd be fine if Telander produced like he did, just hope Telander isn't dirty like that guy was. He was the worst.

VN Store

Back