‘23 GA LB Jeremiah Telander (Tennessee commit)

Tennessee continues to trend well with Jeremiah Telander and Caleb Herring. When will both make a decision? We think April is most likely but some thought Telander may have done it already so the longer he goes the better chance he decides to take a few more trips.
Herring got the UGA offer this past week which was big for his recruitment. Some schools like Alabama and Ohio State have wanted to offer but have put off offering Herring because they believe he is destined to end up in orange.
-VQ

Telander has already set up two OVs: "I know I have two set up for June," he said. "I have to see how the others go. I want to get them knocked out before the season. If they have to be a fall thing I will be alright with that. I have Tennessee the last weekend of June, and then I have Louisville on June 17 for an OV."

He is set to visit Georgia, North Carolina and Florida in April, the Gators recently offered. No visit to Virginia has been scheduled.

Telander has already set up two OVs: "I know I have two set up for June," he said. "I have to see how the others go. I want to get them knocked out before the season. If they have to be a fall thing I will be alright with that. I have Tennessee the last weekend of June, and then I have Louisville on June 17 for an OV."

He is set to visit Georgia, North Carolina and Florida in April, the Gators recently offered. No visit to Virginia has been scheduled.
Sounds like Tennessee gets the last visit.

VN Store

Back