'19 GA LB Jamie Pettway (Missouri signee)

Lol at these children. I guess I was just raised differently, but I would NEVER disrespect any school like that. Not even bama. A chance to play football and an education worth thousands and thousands of dollars at no ****ing cost. It’s beyond classless.
I'd disrespect Bama like that.

Reactions: Garren04
Lol at these children. I guess I was just raised differently, but I would NEVER disrespect any school like that. Not even bama. A chance to play football and an education worth thousands and thousands of dollars at no ****ing cost. It’s beyond classless.

As someone who is (obviously not alone) still paying off student debt, and will be for years to come, I agree with this, especially about the education portion.

I feel sorry for this kid. He is so upset that we wouldn't let him play for us.
Yeah, well, his Twitter post that Holiday is responding to telling Tennessee fans to meet him in their stadium next year and posting last year's score kinda makes he not feel sorry for him anymore.

Reactions: yourstruly23
UGA, his home state team (that didn’t want him) gets a pass but we’re the team he dissed?

If he did that with a UGA hat his whole HS coaching staff would be fired AND his parents would lose their jobs as well, get foreclosed on, etc. UT does not have that kind of clout.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Yeah, well, his Twitter post that Holiday is responding to telling Tennessee fans to meet him in their stadium next year and posting last year's score kinda makes he not feel sorry for him anymore.
Yep, agreed. Their time of beating us will be short lived. They couldn't dream of signing a class like we're going to finish with in February.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Yep, agreed. Their time of beating us will be short lived. They couldn't dream of signing a class like we're going to finish with in February.
I'm sure they don't really care due to the fact that they've pretty much dominated Tennessee since they joined the league. Getting smoked 50-17 two years in a row doesn't help either.

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
every position was a big need.
We can live with Bituli, JJP, Ignont and DK for another year. We got Roman Harrison as an OLB, hopefully Taylor returns. Dline and Oline were much bigger needs

Still have a chance with crouch too
If we don't get any linebackers outside of Harrison, who's kind of a project, we're in trouble at that position going forward. I think this staff gambles a little too much from time to time.

If we don't get any linebackers outside of Harrison, who's kind of a project, we're in trouble at that position going forward. I think this staff gambles a little too much from time to time.
What on earth makes you say Roman ******* Harrison is a project. Really?? He’s the most game ready out of everyone. Extreme success as a nose guard and he weighs 50lbs less than a normal nose guard. Benches 400+, runs a 4.6, tackling machine, what about his stats and measurable say he’s a project?? Lol gtfo

Why are we still talking about this kid?

20b319ccb2cdb1bfac3d98ff70a5ea88.jpg

What on earth makes you say Roman ******* Harrison is a project. Really?? He’s the most game ready out of everyone. Extreme success as a nose guard and he weighs 50lbs less than a normal nose guard. Benches 400+, runs a 4.6, tackling machine, what about his stats and measurable say he’s a project?? Lol gtfo
His measurables are great, but there's more to it than that. Low rated recruit, who we beat Appalachian State and Florida Atlantic out for. His best offers other than Tennessee were Georgia Tech and Michigan State, who don't seem to have recruited him all that hard. No disrespect to the player, but you asked a question. I'm optimistic given who his coaches will be.

So glad I have him on ignore. He just finds ways to try to put doubt in the minds of fans about every player, coach, and TN.

VN Store

Back