'19 GA LB Jamie Pettway (Missouri signee)

Lol....we are not going to get any linebackers....Henry will go to Arky or FSU.

Wow, Jamie threw the Tennessee hat like Quay. That pisses me off.
Wtf? Just happened to run across this on Twitter. Why does every kid who does this disrespect only Tennessee? I don’t get it. Are we viewed as so damn low that every kid who wants to piss on a school that tried to get him decides that Tennessee is definitely the one school to do this to?

Reactions: igotworms
Wtf? Just happened to run across this on Twitter. Why does every kid who does this disrespect only Tennessee? I don’t get it. Are we viewed as so damn low that every kid who wants to piss on a school that tried to get him decides that Tennessee is definitely the one school to do this to?
Idk man.. It is starting to suck bad..

He wanted to go here. He wasn't a take. Obviously not happy about it.

Personally, I don't mind that a kid who can do stuff like that won't be in our locker room. I don't care whose hat it is, I'm going to respond positively to courteous, respectful people, and negatively to the opposite kind.

I'm a big believer in character, in life, and in the locker room, and people with it are the kind I want in the huddle with me when the chips are down.

I hear the comments about "slow play" but from all the recruits calling our staff "real", I have to think that nobody BS'd this kid about where he stood with us.

Well, if the past is any indicator, this kid will get to administer many beatings to the team that was too good for him.

Reactions: PA Vol
Lol at these children. I guess I was just raised differently, but I would NEVER disrespect any school like that. Not even bama. A chance to play football and an education worth thousands and thousands of dollars at no ****ing cost. It’s beyond classless.

VN Store

Back