‘23 GA LB CJ Allen (UGA Commit)

CJ Allen is going to give Tennessee a shot this weekend. While he is heavily rumored to be leaning towards Georgia, we do not believe that he has told the Bulldogs anything about his decision. That decision will come pretty quickly after this visit in our opinion. Could Tennessee do enough this weekend? They will certainly swing for the fences.
-VQ

Tate maybe a Vol, he maybe a Buckeye. You’ll still be a DA either way.
There’s no “may be a Vol” to it. He’s gone, I have no inside info, but it’s pretty obvious. It’s sort of like watching election results unfold. It doesn’t really take knowing who everyone voted for to look at a screen and see where things are going. I just hope we can lock up Benson and Seldon now and maybe shock everyone and land Mizell or maybe get back into it with Ayden Williams

There’s no “may be a Vol” to it. He’s gone, I have no inside info, but it’s pretty obvious. It’s sort of like watching election results unfold. It doesn’t really take knowing who everyone voted for to look at a screen and see where things are going. I just hope we can lock up Benson and Seldon now and maybe shock everyone and land Mizell or maybe get back into it with Ayden Williams
Taking only 4 wrs and we already have Nate

“It was a great visit. It was a great visit from the start,” Allen said. “I’d say everything was great. It was great hanging with the coaches, spending time with some of the players, so it was a great visit.”
“It was great spending some one-on-one time with Coach B.J.,” Allen said. “It was about life and we talked about life. He was just telling me things about life and football, going over football stuff and how I would be in the system.”
“Nothing really, (the players) were just telling me to follow my heart,” Allen said. “They want me here. They know for sure. The coaches want me here. So we were just chilling basically.”
“It’s cool getting to know Coach Heupel. He’s a very cool coach and he’s a cool guy. He’s a great coach. He’s just so laid-back and down to earth and he’s just a very laid-back person and up tight he’s a very loving person.”
“It’s going to be a tough decision. It’s going to be a hard decision for sure,” Allen said. “I really don’t know, I’m just going to go with my heart. Where my heart tells me, that’s where I’m going to go.”

VN Store

Back