'19 GA ILB Trezmen Marshall

93669735b3763cf8360bb6770967b221a245028c28ac2ddcc7eeb512a354aed1

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
Brother in law LOL'd when I told him we were flipping Marshall. He says Marshall is out making visits just to get fed. Kirby already penciled in Nolan Smith, Jermaine Johnson, Rian Davis, Marshall and Dean! Said UGA would pull in at least 7 five stars and as many as 10 if the "stars" align. BIL said Trey Sanders' official is this weekend. Swheat Geezus..................I hate those mutts.

Brother in law LOL'd when I told him we were flipping Marshall. He says Marshall is out making visits just to get fed. Kirby already penciled in Nolan Smith, Jermaine Johnson, Rian Davis, Marshall and Dean! Said UGA would pull in at least 7 five stars and as many as 10 if the "stars" align. BIL said Trey Sanders' official is this weekend. Swheat Geezus..................I hate those mutts.

wow what a post

Honestly wouldnt doubt any of that. Kirby or his bagmen are great at closing unfortunately. Guess we will see if ours are any better than last year but so far sounds like we are getting out bid.

Reactions: Catbone
Honestly wouldnt doubt any of that. Kirby or his bagmen are great at closing unfortunately. Guess we will see if ours are any better than last year but so far sounds like we are getting out bid.

I agree, cash is beginning to flow I'd imagine.

Guy is right. I work in GA with some of the most feverish GA fans around and they laugh at TN flipping any of their recruits. And if we get one its bc GA backed off. One said the only reason we got A. Taylor was because GA backed off of him too. I used to not really hate Jawja but after seeing how badly they hate TN-- they're at the top of my S-list.

Last edited:
I don’t believe you...that last sentence anyway.

Your BIL sounds like a lot of Dawg fans. They seem to think Kang Kirby can land any recruit he wants and there's almost always some BS "didn't really want him" or "liked someone else more" story line if/when it doesn't happen.

VN Store

Back