'19 GA ILB Trezmen Marshall

Your BIL sounds like a lot of Dawg fans. They seem to think Kang Kirby can land any recruit he wants and there's almost always some BS "didn't really want him" or "liked someone else more" story line if/when it doesn't happen.
I love my sister but my BIL is a first class arrogant azz who actually graduated from UGA. Type of guy that would say something negative about the vols to me before expressing any condolences at either of my parents funeral services.

I love my sister but my BIL is a first class arrogant azz who actually graduated from UGA. Type of guy that would say something negative about the vols to me before expressing any condolences at either of my parents funeral services.
I’ve only met a few thousand people like that here in Georgia. And none of them actual UGA grads.

Your BIL sounds like a lot of Dawg fans. They seem to think Kang Kirby can land any recruit he wants and there's almost always some BS "didn't really want him" or "liked someone else more" story line if/when it doesn't happen.
Well...you can't deny the results 🤷‍♂️. Our fans always think that when we don't land a recruit that someone paid them more than us.

Guy is right. I work in GA with some of the most feverish GA fans around and they laugh at TN flipping any of their recruits. And if we get one its bc GA backed off. One said the only reason we got A. Taylor was because GA backed off of him too. I used to not really hate Jawja but after seeing how badly they hate TN-- they're at the top of my S-list.
Well they're not wrong at this point. It's true that the only reason we have A. Taylor is GA wouldn't take his phone call to commit right before signing day. Their class was full. A lot of Vol fans don't realize how close we were to losing him along with Mays.

Well they're not wrong at this point. It's true that the only reason we have A. Taylor is GA wouldn't take his phone call to commit right before signing day. Their class was full. A lot of Vol fans don't realize how close we were to losing him along with Mays.
Most that follow recruiting, know the story, though. That's all that matters, right?

Not even remotely true. Smart made a power play on Taylor and wanted him to commit the weekend he was supposed to visit us...and shut his recruitment down. Taylor refused and recommitted after the visit. It’s there for those who paid attention.

Not even remotely true. Smart made a power play on Taylor and wanted him to commit the weekend he was supposed to visit us...and shut his recruitment down. Taylor refused and recommitted after the visit. It’s there for those who paid attention.
I'm a mancheater native and heard the story first hand from a member of Tae's immediate family. Believe what you want though

Reactions: UncontrollaVOL
I'm a mancheater native and heard the story first hand from a member of Tae's immediate family. Believe what you want though
Mancheater huh? Must be a hell of a crest on that city hall. His immediate family could have just listened to him recount Smart’s ultimatum in interviews instead of writing their own fiction.

Mancheater huh? Must be a hell of a crest on that city hall. His immediate family could have just listened to him recount Smart’s ultimatum in interviews instead of writing their own fiction.
IIRC the call happened before his visit and commit to us. So both of you could be right

Reactions: JacketVol
BIL now tells me that today a mod says Marshall is making his OV next weekend to UGA and it's now over for everyone else:( They also feel strong about Sanders too. Swheat Geezus

VN Store

Back