'19 GA ILB Trezmen Marshall

If we land Crouch, I suspect we will forget about Marshall pretty quickly. Besides, Marshall won't be contributing except on ST for the next few years, too many in front of him.
This isn't true. He will play at UGA. But he was never ours to lose.

tenor.gif

Kirby is a liar. Probably gave him a Dr Pepper and lied and said it was a Coke Zero. Marshall don’t play that

Yes, yes, everyone who out recruits us lies and cheats and we are a paradigm of virtue no doubt. Nothing personal Bass I enjoy your posts, but after 20+ years of following recruiting, and reading our boards and other teams boards, this narrative is tiresome, regardless of where it comes from.

Yes, yes, everyone who out recruits us lies and cheats and we are a paradigm of virtue no doubt. Nothing personal Bass I enjoy your posts, but after 20+ years of following recruiting, and reading our boards and other teams boards, this narrative is tiresome, regardless of where it comes from.
Lol

Hey guys, LSU QB’s suck, AU has a gimmicky offense that doesn’t work consistently, Bama cheats! Ga underachieves, Clemson is a dirty cheating program! Florida will never win a championship under Mehlen!

Everybody quick! To our rivals defense!
Stating facts does not equate to defending rivals

Hey guys, LSU QB’s suck, AU has a gimmicky offense that doesn’t work consistently, Bama cheats! Ga underachieves, Clemson is a dirty cheating program! Florida will never win a championship under Mehlen!

Everybody quick! To our rivals defense!
Let’s be fair and open minded...as long as it not OUR TEAM that we’re discussing. 😏

Lol. This place is ridiculous. Say something negative about a rival and posters run to their defense. Say something positive about the Vols, and people run to criticize the team. Happens everyday.
You're right. It is ridiculous how some want to defend other teams and want to be super critical of the one they're a fan of just so they can say they are being realistic and objective. My favorite is "don't be a homer"...... I am a homer with orange colored glasses and very proud of it.

You're right. It is ridiculous how some want to defend other teams and want to be super critical of the one they're a fan of just so they can say they are being realistic and objective. My favorite is "don't be a homer"...... I am a homer with orange colored glasses and very proud of it.
Absolutely, this is a Vol message board and I'll continue to be a homer for the vols and mock other teams every day and don't give a crap what "realists" say. Interesting, the realists came after me in the Jarrett thread when I talked about LSU's crappy QB performances and development. Well wouldn't you know, Hubbs said the same thing on the podcast. Guess he's a homer!

Absolutely, this is a Vol message board and I'll continue to be a homer for the vols and mock other teams every day and don't give a crap what "realists" say. Interesting, the realists came after me in the Jarrett thread when I talked about LSU's crappy QB performances and development. Well wouldn't you know, Hubbs said the same thing on the podcast. Guess he's a homer!
They gotta keep the unrealistic crowd in order, being in the minority will do that. Can’t have optimism flowing around here. They have to quell that chit.

Lol. This place is ridiculous. Say something negative about a rival and posters run to their defense. Say something positive about the Vols, and people run to criticize the team. Happens everyday.
Say something like "UGA's last national championship team is about to start drawing social security" and I'll laugh, because it's true, but I stand by assertion that the "we lost recruit X to Y, because Y lies and cheats" meme is tiresome as hell. Acc

Say something like "UGA's last national championship team is about to start drawing social security" and I'll laugh, because it's true, but I stand by assertion that the "we lost recruit X to Y, because Y lies and cheats" meme is tiresome as hell. Acc
Get tired...take a break. 😴

VN Store

Back