'20 GA ILB Desmond Tisdol (Auburn commit)

Gimme Joes right now. We are so behind on just numbers I’m grateful for anybody who signs up.*

*Vetted by the staff, of course. There’s a reason they all have big houses and I live in a refrigerator box under a bridge.

Reactions: TNHopeful505
Academic concerns AND you would have to worry about auburn deciding to flip him last second. Doesn’t seem that interested in being at Tennessee. Hell with him.
makes total sense since he only posted 15 TN edits on SM in 5 days.

Academic concerns AND you would have to worry about auburn deciding to flip him last second. Doesn’t seem that interested in being at Tennessee. Hell with him.

You wonder if any school will allow him to sign in December not knowing if he'd qualify, I know RC said his academic issues were "not insurmountable" - but no one wants to lose a scholly if he does not qualify.

Desmond Tisdol was set to visit Auburn officially this coming weekend, but that is likely not going to happen now. Auburn was in this morning to visit Tisdol and Auburn is now asking him to wait and visit in January.

It sounds to me according to sources that Auburn is still not ready to take him today. Tisdol continues to admit to me his favorite coach is Travis "T-Will" Williams, the Auburn LB coach, so there is a chance he could wait and sign in February due to that relationship.

With that said, Kevin Sherrer will be in to see Tisdol on Tuesday and the Vols have made it clear to the Wilcox County linebacker that he is wanted badly in Knoxville. The Vols want him to sign in a few weeks.

Based on what I am hearing, Auburn is deep in his heart, and that is a school he loves, but he feels more wanted by Tennessee right now. That means something to him. Nothing has really changed... Tennessee is still trending here.

I was told there is a "60-40" chance Tisdol signs this month as of right now by someone close to this.
- Chad Simmons

He’s Auburn but he’s playing up Tennessee for the social media attention. Kind of weird imo. I know the staff really wants him so maybe I should too but to be quite honest this feels like a troll job with grade concerns.
He needs to focus his energy on getting eligible instead of towards social media it seems.

Reactions: tennvols77
Kevin Sherrer, Tennessee's inside linebackers coach and special teams coordinator, is scheduled to be in Rochelle, Ga., on Tuesday to see four-star linebacker/athlete Desmond Tisdol coming off his visit to Auburn on Saturday. Tisdol still is planning to take an official visit to Knoxville the weekend of Dec. 13.
callahan

VN Store

Back