'20 GA ILB Desmond Tisdol (Auburn commit)

You talk with the staff?
Do you or @vettefool ? My guess is that few if any here have been included in staff discussions of recruiting. All that I will say is that Pruitt is a much better coach of the game than the last two coaches. That is especially true of Jones. That being the case... I think it is very reasonable to believe he knows what a good prospect looks like without the help of the fan focused recruiting sites.

His job depends on it... so he's more than likely recruiting guys he believes he can develop and win with.

“The atmosphere was great,” Tisdol said. If Auburn isn’t pushing down the stretch they’ll have to play against him likely at Tennessee. “This is the best atmosphere I’ve been in. I really loved that atmosphere.
The pick six with Zakoby (McClain) was the highlight for me. Young guy that gets after it and a big moment was for him tonight.”
Tisdol feels a strong connection at Auburn too.

“The whole coaching staff is great man! The fit is that it’s not far away from home.”
-Wiltfong

OV scheduled for 12/13. Think he's planning to head back to Auburn again this coming weekend for an OV, hoping they'll take his commitment.

Dude needs to quit DT’ing Auburn because he’s gonna get passed up by his other options

VN Store

Back