'20 GA ILB Desmond Tisdol (Auburn commit)

Thanks. Funny, that brochure doesn't mention anything on the list Vol4Life provided!
Well I don't anything about any drugs but Dye himself is a booster. The events at the cabin range well over in price what a family would be permitted at a college campus.

And as fun as horses and a tree nursery may be, I'm also not convinced that a kid from say, Atlanta, decides
"Goodness, look at that Japanese Maple! Think I'll spend my college career at Auburn, without seeing the campus. One look at that sapling and I don't care if all the coaches may be fired next year".

But that's before they even see the hydrangeas, so maybe that's the lure.

So you're saying Oregon has a bad D?
I really just said that for the benefit of the people on here who like to say it's a travesty if Oregon doesn't get in the playoffs. There's a lot of football to go, so it's too early for me to worry about that. We had dudes saying the same thing about Minnesota last week.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I really just said that for the benefit of the people on here who like to say it's a travesty if Oregon doesn't get in the playoffs. There's a lot of football to go, so it's too early for me to worry about that. We had dudes saying the same thing about Minnesota last week.
I was trying to be funny lol. They were talking about how bad Auburn's offense was. It certainly has looked bad the last few games.

Reactions: Pane di mais
UT’s need at RB is pretty desperate
Agree. Wouldn’t call the rb position a weakness, but we don’t have anything like a big-time sec RB on the roster or committed right now. Georgia keeps rolling em out there, while we have a handful of serviceable, undersized guys that no opposing defense has to scheme for.

You got a lot of details mixed up in that story. Sterling Henton had graduated years before. Jerry Colquitt blew his knee out in his first start his redshirt senior season. Todd Helton was the clear starter until he too was injured and Peyton was determined by Cut to be the next man up. It wasn’t really wasn’t a “step aside” by Helton...he simply recognized his future was in another sport.
I was 30 years old then and I could tell you everything about UT football including stats and records everything...Little different when I’m 55 now...it was Colquitt and it sucked he had waited his turn. He won the battle to be the starter...It was what the third,fourth or fifth play and dam it was over for him...Man I hated it for him and I also remember him sitting in the booth with the mastermind learning...Yes Todd knew he was going pro MLB we all knew that and got banged up over and over...Peyton kind a found his moment. Todd was healthy enough he could play and did make the comments

VN Store

Back