'20 GA ILB Desmond Tisdol (Auburn commit)

Has the plan been to redshirt him all along? He doesn't have any stats but shows he has played in 3 games this year.

He was hurt much of the first half of the season. Based on what Pruitt said I imagine he asked CFA what he wanted to do and CFA believes he can come back healthy next season and play a bigger role.

Auburn was out of LB spots till Trenton Simpson decommitted. Now Tisdol is probably the backup plan if Auburn can't lure Simpson back. Simpson's now a UNC lean and a priority for Mack Brown, but he may not announce until he signs in December. So will Tisdol wait till the last minute and see if can get a spot at Auburn or will he get tired of waiting and sign with the Vols?

Auburn was out of LB spots till Trenton Simpson decommitted. Now Tisdol is probably the backup plan if Auburn can't lure Simpson back. Simpson's now a UNC lean and a priority for Mack Brown, but he may not announce until he signs in December. So will Tisdol wait till the last minute and see if can get a spot at Auburn or will he get tired of waiting and sign with the Vols?
Wait too long and the boat will fill up.

Think they are in on Webb also.

Think they are in on Webb also.

Yep. I think Webb is trending LSU, but I haven't followed his recruitment that closely.

Maybe Tisdol will get tired of being treated like Auburn's consolation prize. Unless, of course, he visits The Cabin and is given a reason to get over it.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Yep. I think Webb is trending LSU, but I haven't followed his recruitment that closely.

Maybe Tisdol will get tired of being treated like Auburn's consolation prize. Unless, of course, he visits The Cabin and is given a reason to get over it.
LSU seems to be the leader for a bunch of dudes, lol. They can’t take them all.

No one is showing Tisdol love like the Vol fans are right now. Maybe that sways him a little and he realizes thats he’s second fiddle at AU.

I thought Tisdol wanted to play RB so dunno why LB at Auburn would be appealing over RB at Tennessee.

Reactions: Crazy Ivan

Can someone tell me what the cabin at AU is? I have an idea of what may be going on at the cabin, but I could not find anything about it on a search. Thanks.

Can someone tell me what the cabin at AU is? I have an idea of what may be going on at the cabin, but I could not find anything about it on a search. Thanks.
Women
Drugs
Cash
Boosters
Contracts (signature for money)
Missing anything else????

Reactions: VetVol

VN Store

Back