'20 GA ILB Desmond Tisdol (Auburn commit)

Their point is Whitwell and South Pittsburgh are also in Marion County so why should Jasper be called MCHS just because it is the county seat. My granddaughter goes to Jasper Elementary BTW, but it's not my fight. Just telling you what I have heard.

Yeah heard all their reasonings my entire life.
Just silly if you ask me...Its like Vanderbilt being upset because we don't call them Tennessee. Anyway I'll drop it not the place for this.
Not trying to be hostile, Soda.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
LSU doesn’t have room for Webb as weird as that sounds. Unless they seriously clean house of the lower ranked guys. They have one spot left and it’s probably going to Zach Evans
Really wish we could go after Webb. We need a dang pass rusher. I like the Butler kid, but we need an instant impact guy, imo, to go along with him.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Really wish we could go after Webb. We need a dang pass rusher. I like the Butler kid, but we need an instant impact guy, imo, to go along with him.
I know. Webb is really good and the perfect size for an SEC edge rusher. But we’ll probably sign Morven Joseph in that spot who is solid in his own right and should be ranked way higher. Not really much difference in him and Ojulari

Like this kids game and hope we get him. But, his SM postings (IG) have a Aubarn feel to them...

Let’s hope we aren’t his contingency plan. Seems to be the case with elite players, lately.

Marion Co. HS (Jasper) correct? I’ve heard SP gives them crap for saying Marion CO HS 😂

Him and Moore were great HS RBs.

I remember Eddie talked about another RB from SP maybe a couple years after he played like Puckett or Pickett??
Didn’t hear if he went to college or not but to hear Moore and Westmoreland talk about this kid, he had to be great.

Sam Pickett fastest guy I have ever seen in person. He would get to the 20 and run backwards into the end zone waving at folks. Drawer a penalty every time. Btw go pirates!!

He's been fairly transparent about Auburn. But so what if we're Plan B for some recruits? The schools we want to recruit with-- the Bamas, UGAs, LSUs and Auburns-- can't take everybody. Getting the best players however we get them puts us closer to where we need to be.

VN Store

Back