'20 GA ILB Desmond Tisdol (Auburn commit)

He's been fairly transparent about Auburn. But so what if we're Plan B for some recruits? The schools we want to recruit with-- the Bamas, UGAs, LSUs and Auburns-- can't take everybody. Getting the best players however we get them puts us closer to where we need to be.
Transparent as in IF he gets the green light?

Reactions: Catbone
Yeah but doubt they do that unless Ojulari flips to UGA. I think they’ll take Evans, then make room for Burch and Dumervil.

From reading some of the things their mods are saying they would like to drop Ojulari for Webb, but they are afraid they might lose Gilbert if that happens even though he committed before BJO.

From reading some of the things their mods are saying they would like to drop Ojulari for Webb, but they are afraid they might lose Gilbert if that happens even though he committed before BJO.
Would we take ojulari back if they give him the git shirt?

wat

If Ojulari gets git-shirted, do we get him back?

Probably. What’s his other option? Georgia isn’t going to take him. LSU, Tennessee and Georgia I think we’re the final three for him.
Have we ever taken a recruit back after something like this? I can't remember any.

Gilbert and BJ could both flip to UT and that would solve LSU's problem.

VN Store

Back