'22 GA EDGE Joshua Josephs (Tennessee signee)

Doesn't count. Morbidly obese eggheads non-certified.

Did uga recruit this guy?

I don’t think so at least not late but doesn’t mean much as UGA is recruit at elite level nationwide on defense so they can get almost whoever they want at those positions. I recall it mainly being TN/Michigan/KY at the end. Good enough competition for me from an edge rusher standpoint to know we got a good one

Reactions: Vols410
That's true. And Knoxville has a geographical advantage recruiting much of that talent compared to other programs.

UT should be to UGA as OU is to Texas.

UT, Clemson, USCe, UF, FSU, AU, UA, UMiss, Miss St, VU are arranged in a big arc around Atlanta, ranging from about 110 to 330 miles drive distance. Even beyond that, pretty much every recruiter in the southeastern quadrant of the country is a frequent visitor to the peach state. Lots of teams that might not be natural rivals with UGA circle that game on their schedule because of the possible recruiting benefits of bragging rights against the state university.

That's true. And Knoxville has a geographical advantage recruiting much of that talent compared to other programs.

UT should be to UGA as OU is to Texas.

OU is as close to Dallas as little UT and TAM and closer to every kid north of there.

Ut is closer to Dalton than anybody 3rd to Rome, after UGA and AU, but is 215 miles from Atlanta while AU is 110 and Clemson is 130. Heck UA is only 200.

AU is like 35 miles from Lagrange and Columbus

FSU is 70 miles from Valdosta AU is 200, where UGA is 250

Don't think the UT to GA vs OU to Texas analogy holds up

Last edited:

VN Store

Back