'20 GA DT Nazir Stackhouse

And I don’t know why. You got mad at me for commenting after a loss where I was saying better things are ahead, not to get your head down. You could see progress coming. You said y’all didn’t need lecturing, it wasn’t lecturing, it was keep your head up, it’s almost here.
I remember that! You don’t pile on. Rival posters like BigBoi never miss an opportunity. When you beat us what was your take on Fromm’s rendition of Rocky Top?

What is going on with you, lately? @secking is probably the most reasonable rival poster we have. Now, that might be like saying boiled beets are the best beets, but still, come on, he brings good info.
I hate Ga. nothing to do with him. Just don’t care to read ga recruiting updates

I remember that! You don’t pile on. Rival posters like BigBoi never miss an opportunity. When you beat us what was your take on Fromm’s rendition of Rocky Top?
Not a fan, he does sing all the time, even during a game, I’ve been to Neyland and I don’t care if you are friend or foe, that song gets stuck in your head. BUT, Fromm has to know the optics of how that would look and he shouldn’t have done it imo. Not a good look.

Not a fan, he does sing all the time, even during a game, I’ve been to Neyland and I don’t care if you are friend or foe, that song gets stuck in your head. BUT, Fromm has to know the optics of how that would look and he shouldn’t have done it imo. Not a good look.

Didn’t really bother me. He kicked our ass and has owned us. He can sing if he wants. We deserve it. It’s our job to make sure the next UGA QB doesn’t earn that right.

And I don’t know why. You got mad at me for commenting after a loss where I was saying better things are ahead, not to get your head down. You could see progress coming. You said y’all didn’t need lecturing, it wasn’t lecturing, it was keep your head up, it’s almost here.
Blunt honesty, I hate when opposing fans post kind words after a loss. Feels patronizing. Better to let us stew in our wounds a few days. IMO

Georgia DL commit Nazir Stackhouse is planning an official visit to Alabama Dec. 13-15, he told 247Sports' Ryan Callahan.
He's not signing until February, but I don't really see him flipping from UGA at this point. That's been the feeling since the summer. If he does it appears Tennessee is the more likely of destinations.
Just something to keep an eye on.
-Bama 247

He told Callahan that Rocker is why UT is still in it. He said Blakely was his host and sold him on Rocker being a great D-Line coach. He said we are in his top 2 with UGA. He also said it will be tough for anyone to get him to flip from UGA.

Translation: UGA

VN Store

Back