'20 GA DT Nazir Stackhouse

one thing for sure...this staff ain't backing off anybody, committed or not...what I'm talkin' bout...:)

GO VOLS!

VQ posted an article on his visit but it’s probably fluff and crap so I’m not gonna waste my time reading it. This guy is the 2019 trezman marshal and Nolan smith

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
VQ posted an article on his visit but it’s probably fluff and crap so I’m not gonna waste my time reading it. This guy is the 2019 trezman marshal and Nolan smith
Great relationship with rocker apparently... "Foot in the door" type story. Nothing of any substance.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Great relationship with rocker apparently... "Foot in the door" type story. Nothing of any substance.

Yeah just like TM called Sherrer a second dad or something. Means nothing. We’re not stealing UGA commitments from uga. One day maybe but not anytime soon

Yeah just like TM called Sherrer a second dad or something. Means nothing. We’re not stealing UGA commitments from uga. One day maybe but not anytime soon
Agree...I didn't get the impression anything was on the horizon as far as a flip or anything.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
There seems to be some feeling this kid will not be part of UGA's class. Any chance at getting in the running for him? Looks like the barners and g***** (sorry, causes a gag reaction) are after him.

There seems to be some feeling this kid will not be part of UGA's class. Any chance at getting in the running for him? Looks like the barners and g***** (sorry, causes a gag reaction) are after him.
Word is either Stackhouse or Burroughs won’t be a part of the class. Apparently Burroughs has put on bad weight and there are grade concerns. Not sure about stackhouse, but his name comes up as well.

VN Store

Back