'17 GA DT Aubrey Solomon (NCAA IS A FAIR ORGANIZATION)

Very nice transfer pick up congrats boys

somehow we got Grimes and Jefferson eligible immediately maybe u can do the same

although those guys had diff situations

Fam member sick and mess at ole piss

I expect Grimes to big time for us next few years and vice verse for Solomon n u guys
tenor (27).gif

I’d stoked as hell if UF coulda landed him

I think the Michigan DL was just too deep for him and maybe wanted to get out the cold basically Canada up there

What I’m saying I think he’s one of the transfers that plays like 5 star at UT instead of bust that wasn’t good enough at UM

Again congratulations
He was all but penciled in as a started for them next season before announcing he was going to transfer. He just wanted to be closer to home.

Still get his body right let him heal at slow pace and u got a stud in the middle

Jmo
Yeah I'm of the opinion that a RS season isn't a bad deal for him. Rest up and make sure his body is in good enough shape to play all 12. If he gets immediate eligibility, that's fine too.

I bring nothing but my opinion here I’m respectful and still congratulating on a stud DL makes u hate my face

Actually gave me laugh xans fire ball and skywalker og I’m living the life this weekend haha

Maybe we can become buddies in our love of game of thrones? Lol

April can’t get here soon enough

Yeah I'm of the opinion that a RS season isn't a bad deal for him. Rest up and make sure his body is in good enough shape to play all 12. If he gets immediate eligibility, that's fine too.
Smart man more then likely he’s gonna have to sit a year

I bring nothing but my opinion here I’m respectful and still congratulating on a stud DL makes u hate my face

Actually gave me laugh xans fire ball and skywalker og I’m living the life this weekend haha

Maybe we can become buddies in our love of game of thrones? Lol

April can’t get here soon enough
My dog utvol

Does this mean u no longer hate my face

And f me April can not get here soon enough right can’t wait got return final season

Stay classy shall we?
giphy.gif

Oh man. If they get him eligible to play next year, we basically just added a 5-Star to this year’s class. And D-Line is our weakest area on the team.

Reactions: Brillovol
Depends on if he played as a true Freshman. And how the transfer works, if he gets a waiver.
If he doesn’t get a hardship waiver, it’s all moot. He’d be a redshirt junior by the time he played for us. Those UM blowhards think he’ll declare after a year.

VN Store

Back