'17 GA DT Aubrey Solomon (NCAA IS A FAIR ORGANIZATION)

Oliver Martin, Iowa WR from Michigan, cleared for intraconference immediate eligibility. Cleared by NCAA last week and B10 today.

Who said the “University” thinks he’s a threat ?
It is a pretty big University and IMHO they have their priorities in order and they will be giving their statement when lawyers and all have dotted all I’s and T’s

I think that's Blake's point. He said he has a hard time believing the university would allow him on campus if they believed he is a threat. He is on campus afawk, ergo the university does not view him as a threat.

Michigan wouldn’t have stomped us last year. They’re weak. Garbage. Overrated. Talentless. Every team in the Big Ten is not named Ohio State, and even they’re inconsistent.

Ehhh I don't know about all that. I don't like Big Ten football either but Michigan State, Wisconsin, and Penn State would be worthy opponents that likely win.

Most journalists today are just puppets for their corporate masters and push whatever agenda they are told to. They no longer report news; they try and create news, either imagined, or taking a real story and manipulating it into something they want you to believe.
True. I feel like Thompson is screwed here but the news cycle is pretty short. If he stays quiet while suspended, maybe this turns out good for him. I’ve already heard he was on thin ice unfortunately. DeerPark also had posted something similar on FF.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back