'19 GA DL Justin Eboigbe (Bama signee)

Honestly I don’t get the disdain for you and secking. You are both respectful but happen to be fans of rival teams. Many times you two bring good information from your boards because at the end of the day we are all recruiting fans.

Instead I think people should focus their anger on idiots like Hank Hill and Catbone who don’t bring anything of value to this board. Yet they continue to obsessively post like we give s sh!t about their opinion. “I am gonna post because I have a gut feeling” STFU!!!
@HankHill 😂😂

This class needs to have talent good enough to get us back to beating the bottom 3 and going to bowls. It would be amazing to get as much elite talent as possible to go with Wanya though. But I think Fulmer will give Pruitt the time he needs to rebuild.
I’m not speculating on Pruitt, truth be told I like the way he coaches. I also agree we need to handle our business before competing for championships, but in risk of stating the obvious, I’m not expecting anything different until signing day goes in our favor for once.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Yeah, TideWarrior goes the extra mile to post lot's nice stuff y'all like. I did that some too when I first started posting on VN. I was pretty well liked back then.

About six months ago I made a couple of posts on Bama board saying something to the effect that I thought a lot of VN posters were being delusional about all the big name recruits they were so confident the Vols would land in this recruiting class. I also said I thought it would probably depend some on how well Pruitt's first season went.

Someone saw it and posted it on here and suddenly I was branded as two faced and posters here started viewing my posts as passive-aggressive troll attempts. Some of them were so rustled they now stalk me to make sure they alert everyone that I'm a troll.

We see EVVERYYYTHINNNG...

200w.gif

We see EVVERYYYTHINNNG...

66221-Toy-Story-1-2-And-3-Welcome-To-Andy-s-Room-we-Toys-Can-See-....gif
Fyp

Reactions: m1al
Yeah, TideWarrior goes the extra mile to post lot's nice stuff y'all like. I did that some too when I first started posting on VN. I was pretty well liked back then.

About six months ago I made a couple of posts on Bama board saying something to the effect that I thought a lot of VN posters were being delusional about all the big name recruits they were so confident the Vols would land in this recruiting class. I also said I thought it would probably depend some on how well Pruitt's first season went.

Someone saw it and posted it on here and suddenly I was branded as two faced by some posters here. They immediately started viewing all of my posts as passive-aggressive troll attempts. Some of them were so rustled they now stalk me to make sure they interpret and restate my posts that way for everyone to alert them that I'm a troll.
Or, he is just a better person. And didn't pretend. And also realizes fans playing along doesn't make them delusional.

I know which one my money is on.

Reactions: butchna
Honestly I don’t get the disdain for you and secking. You are both respectful but happen to be fans of rival teams. Many times you two bring good information from your boards because at the end of the day we are all recruiting fans.

Instead I think people should focus their anger on idiots like Hank Hill and Catbone who don’t bring anything of value to this board. Yet they continue to obsessively post like we give s sh!t about their opinion. “I am gonna post because I have a gut feeling” STFU!!!
I think you mean Greysondawg not Secking. I don't mind any of them. When I post on their boards, I make it a point to be "respectful."

I personally dislike posts that attack another's character and become personal, like the second paragraph. I like posters that are "respectful" like whom you mentioned in the first paragraph. I also like Hank and think regardless of who tells him to "STFU" he is "respectful" and deserves respect back. If that can't be done, perhaps the "respectful" thing to do is utilize the ignore feature. 😜

Someone saw it and posted it on here and suddenly I was branded as two faced by some posters here. They immediately started viewing all of my posts as passive-aggressive troll attempts. Some of them were so rustled they now stalk me to make sure they interpret and restate my posts that way for everyone to alert them that I'm a troll.
So you come into some ones house, gather information, then take it back to your house and tell everyone that A lot of Vol Nation is delusional? I don't know why anyone would be concerned about you for. Lol. It doesn't bother me, but some are offended and you don't care.

😂😂😂 pisse* and sh*t more football than you thought about.

Reactions: AppStVol

You misrepresent what you said...and changed after you “got called out for it”. You were a real prick over at (what you thought was) your safe space. Why else would you change it?

I think you mean Greysondawg not Secking. I don't mind any of them. When I post on their boards, I make it a point to be "respectful."

I personally dislike posts that attack another's character and become personal, like the second paragraph. I like posters that are "respectful" like whom you mentioned in the first paragraph. I also like Hank and think regardless of who tells him to "STFU" he is "respectful" and deserves respect back. If that can't be done, perhaps the "respectful" thing to do is utilize the ignore feature. 😜

Fair statement. I just hate how they drown out the voices of the people bringing actual information to the board. I also think people should be held accountable when they express their “opinions” as facts and they are proven wrong. Both of them come across to me very arrogant in thinking their opinions are more important than everyone else.

Many of us come here to get recruiting tidbits from Hole in the roof, Gucci, Ron, AV, etc. I want facts and the news. If I wanted someone’s slanted opinion piece I would watch ESPN.

Reactions: AaronUT

Meh, Hank's opinions are about what's happening on the Tennessee campus.
Surge tells us if he feels Bama will drop a recruit so that we can have a shot.

I just prefer TN stuff but to each their own.

Reactions: butchna

The way you are treated here has directed me to carefully evaluate my posts on rival forums. I have learned a lot in how your posts are viewed here. Whether you troll or don't, I won't mistreat. I may ignore people but won't slander. Words are powerful tools and I won't use them as weapons. I will say you are very patient and I respect that. I know first hand how difficult it is when a fanbase is drowning in the kool-aid not to project reality to them in a way that will come off as insulting. Sometimes it is impossible not to come off that way and I just don't speak at all. Keep posting. The point-of-view is healthy, although not always accepted.

Misplaced anger?? Didn’t you guarantee Hugh Freeze to the hill? Or Keller Chryst was better than JG? Don’t get mad when I expose you for the fraud you are.
Serious question, did he?
I remember his opinion on both, did he GUARANTEE?

VN Store

Back