'19 GA DL Justin Eboigbe (Bama signee)

Ok cool. Are you all or uga getting dean? I prefer bama b/c that increases our chances with to'oto'o... any info on either one?
I don't know. Some Bama insiders say Dean is leaning Bama and some UGA insiders say he's leaning UGA. Bama landing Dean may or may not increase the Vols chances with To'oto'o. Some recruits don't worry about competing for playing time.

I don't mind him either. At least the things he post I don't take as treason like some of the Vol unfaithful.

I don't need to. Vols fans have made me well aware that it's because I'm a toothless, inbred, ignorant, trailer trash Bammer -- just like ALL Bammers.
There are other rival posters that are well received. I agree they are few and far between. But, maybe you should look at your posting style. There are reasons folks here don't care for you.

I don't need to. Vols fans have made me well aware that it's because I'm a toothless, inbred, ignorant, trailer trash Bammer -- just like ALL Bammers.
You might be a troll to an extent but also bring info that favors us so I don't understand all the hate toward you. Half of this board would be worse than you are about trolling another fan base if our team situations were flipped.

But, it is always good to get perspective from other fans around.
Here
"I think Bama is going to get someone more talented than player ______ But even though he's not good enough for us, he'd probably fit right in with you guys though"
~pretty much every surge post, ever.

Saved you some time.

Last edited:
This class needs to have elite talent if we want to win again. Sub par will not cut it.
This class needs to have talent good enough to get us back to beating the bottom 3 and going to bowls. It would be amazing to get as much elite talent as possible to go with Wanya though. But I think Fulmer will give Pruitt the time he needs to rebuild.

Not entirely true.
We seem to like tide warrior. So you being a Bama fan isn't the reason we call you all those things. 😏

Reactions: butchna
You might be a troll to an extent but also bring info that favors us so I don't understand all the hate toward you. Half of this board would be worse than you are about trolling another fan base if our team situations were flipped.
I don't troll. But I don't walk on eggshells either. I also don't hate or lack respect for other teams and fans of other teams. I see no reason to dislike someone just because they're a fan of a rival team. Heck, one my own sons is an Auburn fan. LOL.

I don't troll. But I don't walk on eggshells either. I also don't hate or lack respect for other teams and fans of other teams. I see no reason to dislike someone just because they're a fan of a rival team. Heck, one my own sons is an Auburn fan. LOL.

Honestly I don’t get the disdain for you and secking. You are both respectful but happen to be fans of rival teams. Many times you two bring good information from your boards because at the end of the day we are all recruiting fans.

Instead I think people should focus their anger on idiots like Hank Hill and Catbone who don’t bring anything of value to this board. Yet they continue to obsessively post like we give s sh!t about their opinion. “I am gonna post because I have a gut feeling” STFU!!!

Reactions: StanfordVol
Exactly my point. I've never felt you were a troll but I put that because a lot of people say you are/do.

Not entirely true.
We seem to like tide warrior. So you being a Bama fan isn't the reason we call you all those things. 😏
Yeah, TideWarrior goes the extra mile to post lot's nice stuff y'all like. I did that some too when I first started posting on VN. I was pretty well liked back then.

About six months ago I made a couple of posts on Bama board saying something to the effect that I thought a lot of VN posters were being delusional about all the big name recruits they were so confident the Vols would land in this recruiting class. I also said I thought it would probably depend some on how well Pruitt's first season went.

Someone saw it and posted it on here and suddenly I was branded as two faced by some posters here. They immediately started viewing all of my posts as passive-aggressive troll attempts. Some of them were so rustled they now stalk me to make sure they interpret and restate my posts that way for everyone to alert them that I'm a troll.

VN Store

Back