'19 GA DE Nolan Smith

Pay him the money.

In all seriousness, this staff has continued to recruit him hard, and its payed off. An offical visit and a sold out Neyland stadium victory would do wonders. Also has the chance to play under Pruitt.

Since you asked...

Assuming the following percentages (my guesses, pitch in y'all if you want...)

Wright - 90%
Pappoe - 75%
Gray - 75%
Watson - 40%
Haselwood - 30%
Crouch - 30%
To'oto'o - 10%
Eboigbe - 10%
Smith - 5%
Emery - 0.1% (I know he committed, but I'll leave a tiny sliver of hope here)

Here's what I get:

P(1+ commits) = 99.9%
P(2+ commits) = 98.6%
P(3+ commits) = 90.1%
P(4+ commits) = 68.6%
P(5+ commits) = 37.1%
P(6+ commits) = 12.8%
P(7+ commits) = 2.7%
P(8+ commits) < 0.001%

Yes!!!!! Ask and ye shall receive!!! God bless you. This is exactly what I wanted and I am blown away. I’m rolling with it and saying we get 4 of these guys.

Maybe it’s me, but this coaching staff doesn’t strike me as a group that likes to waste their time. Maybe the bean farmers should keep their opinions on this one to themselves, and let Coach do his thing.

Go Vols

If nothing else, not trying to recruit the top players can send the message that you don't think your program is good enough for them. That's not the image we're trying for.

ill perceived? I will self delete it.

tenor.gif

Reactions: KokoBVol
Nah, they’ve been like that for a while. I was at UT from 98-02, and they were like that. They are always the preseason champs and talk a big game until they actually play the season.
I agree that they've always been bad; but, nothing like this. Nowhere close.

Reactions: strongj81
I agree that they've always been bad; but, nothing like this. Nowhere close.

I am not on social media so I don’t get wrapped up in all the talk. But I can tell you that I have disliked them as much and maybe more than Bama and UF for a long time. They were obnoxious years ago with no bite.

Reactions: SugarCC

VN Store

Back