'21 GA DE Khristian Zachary

Yeah... maybe I'm old, but if a kid makes that kid of a commitment video, I wouldn't touch him. Thats just weird af. Nerdy as well.
Yeah you are old. How stupid of a comment is that. I wouldn’t touch him cuz he’s weird? Someone likes things you don’t and they are weird and stay away? A 17 year old? Come on man

Yeah you are old. How stupid of a comment is that. I wouldn’t touch him cuz he’s weird? Someone likes things you don’t and they are weird and stay away? A 17 year old? Come on man
Why is having an opinion different than yours stupid? Guess you want everyone to think like you??

Reactions: EdEcEko77
The video was corny and stupid but that was by design.......... At least I hope it was.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
The video was corny and stupid but that was by design.......... At least I hope it was.
Regardless it’s his moment he liked it enough to post it. Why call a 17 yo names cuz you don’t like HIS video.

VN Store

Back