'21 GA DE Khristian Zachary

Being he’s never visited Bama or Colorado, have to think TN unless we told him no?

“I love Tennessee,” said Zachary, who’s ranked the No. 392 overall prospect and No. 28 weakside defensive end in the 2021 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

““They really see who I am as a person. They don’t just see me as a football player. They see me with all the things I can do. I’m a preacher. I’m an artist. I do a lot of things. So I like how they talk about football a whole bunch, but they focus on me as an actual person, and I really like that about Tennessee.

“They’re consistent with me. They talk to me every day — every day. If I get my phone, a conversation every single day, so I think it’s been really good.”

Being he’s never visited Bama or Colorado, have to think TN unless we told him no?

“I love Tennessee,” said Zachary, who’s ranked the No. 392 overall prospect and No. 28 weakside defensive end in the 2021 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

““They really see who I am as a person. They don’t just see me as a football player. They see me with all the things I can do. I’m a preacher. I’m an artist. I do a lot of things. So I like how they talk about football a whole bunch, but they focus on me as an actual person, and I really like that about Tennessee.

“They’re consistent with me. They talk to me every day — every day. If I get my phone, a conversation every single day, so I think it’s been really good.”
That’s what I was thinking because AP said it’s not Tennessee and Bama side said it’s not them either so not sure if they both passed or what.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
The CB to Colorado baffles me. Have we backed off? Has Bama? Why would a Georgia kid pick Colorado if he has the chance to play at Bama or UT? Tucker isn't there anymore, so it's confusing. Makes no sense unless something has come up to cause us to back off.

Reactions: walkenvol
The CB to Colorado baffles me. Have we backed off? Has Bama? Why would a Georgia kid pick Colorado if he has the chance to play at Bama or UT? Tucker isn't there anymore, so it's confusing. Makes no sense unless something has come up to cause us to back off.
I think both programs backed off.

Reactions: VOLuptuousBOOMS
I'm guessing this commitment video idea was run by Pruitt, Saban, Kirby, and any other sane coach and they said

"It seems as though your spot is filled already lil' buddy"

How weird. Glad we passed on him. Feels like a guy who would just cause locker room issues or be all hype with no delivery.

VN Store

Back