'19 GA DB Kenyatta Watson II

Just stop lol. His dad does this every year and it’s always about the all star teams / games he is a part of. Last year he did something similar with the GA v TX all star game.
Him and those other GA guys. Playing games and acting like they aren't.

Last edited:
Still has to sit a year without a waiver.
I thought the redshirt year could be used as that waiver? That’s why so many guys around the country jumped ship before week 5 this year. I could be wrong. Gets more confusing every year.

I thought the redshirt year could be used as that waiver? That’s why so many guys around the country jumped ship before week 5 this year. I could be wrong. Gets more confusing every year.

Got be a grad transfer to play right away. If you haven’t red shirted yet and you don’t get a waiver you can use your red shirt not to miss a year. Pretty sure that’s what Uros is dealing with in basketball. Didn’t get a waiver already used red shirt now missing a year of eligibility.

You can use the redshirt year at your new destination while sitting out the required transfer year (ceptin that being waived). If you use the redshirt at your original school and transfer, then you’ll end up losing a season of eligibility.

Last edited:
You can use the redshirt year at your new destination while sitting out the required transfer year (ceptin that being waived). If you use the redshirt at your original school and transfer, then you’ll end up losing a season of eligibility.

That’s the one good thing with Mays. If he doesn’t get a waiver he can red shirt next year and still have 2 years.

Reactions: butchna
I don't think you can make it a waiver year ex post facto.

The redshirt has to come after the transfer, not before.

VN Store

Back