'19 GA DB Kenyatta Watson II

Atlanta VOL

there won't be any in this thread. he's signing with texas on wednesday.
Yep...we were never in play for him. And for sure he was not coming in this weekend not sure where that rumor got started. Kid wants to be a good distance from home...and that wasn’t going to change.

codyg10

True story...Taylor and Thompson are going to be good ones.
Still need the depth. Plus we need bigger corners. I think Thompson and Taylor will be solid corners, but we need a big corner too that can cover bigger receivers. Having Taylor or Thompson in the nickel or even using Watson like Bama did Fitzpatrick would've really helped our defense

jackcrevol

Well Known Member
Still need the depth. Plus we need bigger corners. I think Thompson and Taylor will be solid corners, but we need a big corner too that can cover big receivers and provide depth. We also need safeties, Dlineman, Ends, Gaurds, Tackles, Wideouts, Backs and QB. Having Taylor or Thompson in the nickel or even using Watson like Bama did Fitzpatrick would've really helped our defense
Fyp.

ALLVOL24/7/365

SMH....at least comments are funny
WTF. Secking, thanks for posting, I enjoy your post on here.

This is really unbelievable, this is a whole lot easier that a $100 handshake. Those “friends and family” that care so much about KJ can donate lots and lots of money to help him. I am sure all his “long lost aunts and uncles in TEXAS” will want to donate generously to help him.

THIS IS JUST BLATANT ON HIS DAD and HIS PART TO GET BOOSTERS TO GIVE kj MONEY. NCAA does really need to look at this. If they are going to raise cane about the small stuff like we all know they do, then the potential to exploit to funnel money to the kids should be looked at as well.

As a side note, this sounds like a app that was developed at Auburn, lol. This sounds like it is right up their alley!

Volnut

Cornbread
There wouldn't be per-arranged things like sign with a school and then at your high school graduation, several hundred of your NEW friends at that school will give you graduation money? No, couldn't happen!

VN Store

Sponsors