'19 GA DB Kenyatta Watson II

For those who wanted to know why Pappoe cooled on UT, herein lies your answer. KW Sr has 'marketed' Pappoe for a couple years to get his boy a free ride (ship), among other things. Well, KW saw an opportunity with Tru19 class of Ga and pushed many programs to hire him (hire me and they will come), including UT. Top 2019 Ga players played on a team against Tx (thus the Tru19 group).

Problem with hiring him (other than being blackmailed by him to get hired) is you wouldn't get any kid from Ga other than his group. He is the most hated coach by every other coach. He was fired as a 'volunteer' coach at Grayson for illegal stuff he did. All the coaches turned him in to the GHSA and I'd bet the same HS coaches would turn him in a heartbeat to the NCAA.

He's turned football recruiting into AAU recruiting. After Tn didn't hire Watson (and now can't), Pappoe cooled on Tn. Coincidence? You decide.

Grayson is crooked as it gets. It would be just fine with me if we never got another recruit from there, just to keep the stink off of us.

Part of me kind of misses GreysonDawg coming over here to try and legitimatize their cheating.

Grayson is crooked as it gets. It would be just fine with me if we never got another recruit from there, just to keep the stink off of us.

Part of me kind of misses GreysonDawg coming over here to try and legitimatize their cheating.

Other schools are now refusing to play them because of him. Listen as he blames other schools.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HxxNMz_fEQ8

For those who wanted to know why Pappoe cooled on UT, herein lies your answer. KW Sr has 'marketed' Pappoe for a couple years to get his boy a free ride (ship), among other things. Well, KW saw an opportunity with Tru19 class of Ga and pushed many programs to hire him (hire me and they will come), including UT. Top 2019 Ga players played on a team against Tx (thus the Tru19 group).

Problem with hiring him (other than being blackmailed by him to get hired) is you wouldn't get any kid from Ga other than his group. He is the most hated coach by every other coach. He was fired as a 'volunteer' coach at Grayson for illegal stuff he did. All the coaches turned him in to the GHSA and I'd bet the same HS coaches would turn him in a heartbeat to the NCAA.

He's turned football recruiting into AAU recruiting. After Tn didn't hire Watson (and now can't), Pappoe cooled on Tn. Coincidence? You decide.

Not suprised but sad that someone of pappoe level would allow someone else to dictate who he should and shouldn't consider

Reactions: 1 person
Most of the schools in Gwinnett County do this. Buford has been doing it for years, Peachtree Ridge takes and loses kids from other schools. GAC took NG star 9th grade qb this upcomming season. Grayson just took it to another level.

Most of the schools in Gwinnett County do this. Buford has been doing it for years, Peachtree Ridge takes and loses kids from other schools. GAC took NG star 9th grade qb this upcomming season. Grayson just took it to another level.

Buford is a city school and a separate school district from Gwinnett. Anyone in the county can enroll there for a fee so it really isn't cheating. Almost all city schools in Georgia, along with private ones, have to play up one class from their enrollment.

Buford is a city school and a separate school district from Gwinnett. Anyone in the county can enroll there for a fee so it really isn't cheating. Almost all city schools in Georgia, along with private ones, have to play up one class from their enrollment.

And GAC is a private school....i get it with Buford but they still recruit the area. All i was saying is that moat achoola in Gwinnett recruit....well except for Meadowcreek and Berkmar

Watson said Notre Dame is the school currently recruiting him the hardest and he is eyeing January 27 as a time to see the Irish. He is set to visit Tennessee January 13 as well.

In February, he plans to check out Michigan and Texas, then he has already scheduled a visit to USC March 3.

Other schools showing a lot of interest in Watson is California, Florida, LSU, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas A&M.

This is a decision Watson, Rivals' No. 10 cornerback in the 2019 class has thought long and hard about. He talked with his family many times about this and they all feel a fresh start is what is best for Watson.

"I just want to focus on my craft and get bigger and stronger this off-season," said Watson. "I will take some visits too, but that is what my focus will be on now. I want to add about 10 pounds of muscle and I will focus on recruiting later.

"While the changes were being made at Florida State, other coaches came on hard and I just want to take a look at each of my options, so I am going to slow things down."

— Rivals

Reactions: 1 person
Believe Sherrer first stop or one of them as a TN coach was Grayson HS and rightfully so with that class next yr

***** On the Grayson kids...

They are staying the night I’ve been told.

Pruitt recently had a nice visit with Watson, the former FSU Commit and made sure he is a big target of the Vols in 2019.

- Chad Simmons

Reactions: 5 people
Not suprised. He was committed to Kelly at FSU. Now we have Kelly, Pruitt and Sherrer with connections to Grayson players.

Make Grayson UT jr???

dVDJiez.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Pruitt knows the secondary.

If he’s making this kid know he’s a priority, he must see a defined role for him or recognize he has great potential. Hope this kid recognizes and appreciates this. Hope his feedback from this visit is UT as his early leader.

Make Grayson UT jr???

dVDJiez.gif

This would be the kid to start it. His dad is 10x worse than LaVar Ball. Watson Sr has promised delivering kids to different staffs if they will hire him as a coach. He put together the 18 all star team in Ga, doing the 19 team as well. Biggest handler in Ga.

Pruitt knows the secondary.

If he’s making this kid know he’s a priority, he must see a defined role for him or recognize he has great potential. Hope this kid recognizes and appreciates this. Hope his feedback from this visit is UT as his early leader.

How would he compare to a player like Minkah Fitzpatrick? Was hoping Gaulden coulda been that player for us next year.

VN Store

Back