'19 GA DB Kenyatta Watson II

Be crazy if these guys committed. 2018 and 2019 looking great for Vols so far. 2017 will look better after the season also.

They're not committing. They're enjoying all the attention. I definitely think we will be top 3 but some need to relax.

They're not committing. They're enjoying all the attention. I definitely think we will be top 3 but some need to relax.

Relax because I want these 2 guys to commit? Lighten up. I don't expect it to happen this weekend. Just saying it would be nice.

Reactions: 8 people
Grayson is loaded for the class of '19. They've got this kid, Pappoe, & Tru Thompson.

Tru Thompson is going to be a beast too. Kid is built like an ox.

“I’ve been up there probably six (times). That might have been my seventh time up there,” said Watson, who’s expected to be one of the top prospects from the state of Georgia in the 2019 class.

“It’s one of the schools that I’m pretty high on. It’s just a place that’s different from a lot of other places that I have been to. It’s great. I really like the feeling that I get from going there — not only just the football standpoint, but from the people — how loving they are, how the coaches are toward you, how loving they are, too, and the education part.”

The 6-foot-1, 172-pound Watson, who was one of a number of young prospects from Georgia who traveled to Tennessee last weekend, said he decided to take another look at the Vols so he once again could experience “that feeling of love from the coaches, and even from the players.”

“The place just feels so at home and just like I’m supposed to be there when I am there,” said Watson, who holds early offers from Nebraska, Vanderbilt, Syracuse, Tulane, Boston College, Central Michigan and Massachusetts in addition to Tennessee.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back