'19 GA DB Jammie Robinson (FSU)

Ron, do you know why Jammie is not composite 4* on 247? With him being a 4* on Rivals and 4* on ESPN I thought it would make him a low composite 4* on 247

Just curious if anyone knows
The composite is calculated based on an average of national rankings (i.e. #487 in the country) rather than their rating (4* or 88). Missing a ranking by one of the services really hurts.

We wont get all of those, not enough room.

25 spots
Lost 3 for grad transfers (Chryst, Kennedy, London)
Gain 2 for medical retirement

Puts you at 24

Now the tricky part is where do Gibbs and Solomon play in. Are they academic and count to next year, or this year? Assume 1 is on this years class and we have 3 spots left.
Obviously the 25 signees number doesn’t really matter. (Alabama 28 commits, Michigan 27 commits, Clemson 27) so who knows...

Reactions: SweetasSoda
As do I, but u are right, some categories make me feel like a dumba$$

bb44f7a0347ebcc7c32b675ef630c1b2_w200.gif

Ron, do you know why Jammie is not composite 4* on 247? With him being a 4* on Rivals and 4* on ESPN I thought it would make him a low composite 4* on 247

Just curious if anyone knows

He should be a composite 4*...he was at .8891 then ESPN bumped him from 79(3*)to 80(4*)...that should have bumped him over .89 in the composite...

I’ve seen this before where a player gets a small bump on the other sites and the composite doesn’t reflect it

Reactions: JPL

VN Store

Back