'19 GA DB Jammie Robinson (FSU)

19 signed
20. Cox
21. Harris
22. Wright
23. Tootoo
24. Russell
25. Robinson

We wont get all of those, not enough room.

25 spots
Lost 3 for grad transfers (Chryst, Kennedy, London)
Gain 2 for medical retirement

Puts you at 24

Now the tricky part is where do Gibbs and Solomon play in. Are they academic and count to next year, or this year? Assume 1 is on this years class and we have 3 spots left.

25 spots

Puts you at 24

Now the tricky part is where do Gibbs and Solomon play in. Are they academic and count to next year, or this year? Assume 1 is on this years class and we have 3 spots left.

Agree with you on the numbers you posted
Only difference is GQ guys have said if Harris signs with UT it will be a 2020 Blueshirt after he has made his grades...so UT may be able to take all the other High School guys listed as 2019 counters. That would only be if the 2 transfers can also count in 2020.

I agree that he looks like the spitting image of Kamara in the uniform. I know we are in on some higher rated guys, but I really hope we get this kid. I said it earlier in this thread, but he reminds me of Bob Sanders but with return skills.

I agree that he looks like the spitting image of Kamara in the uniform. I know we are in on some higher rated guys, but I really hope we get this kid. I said it earlier in this thread, but he reminds me of Bob Sanders but with return skills.

Gibbs is 19, Solomon is 20 is the way it is I’ve read

I thought Solomon counted against last year's because he was an EE and the medical retirement of Antonutti. It's a different answer everytime.
Apparently they can count Solomon forward to '20 class since he didn't take an OV. Gibbs took an OV last week and therefore has to be counted in '19 class.

25 spots

Puts you at 24

Wait, we lose spots this year for Chryst and London?? Why even go after those guys for a turd season??

Wait, we lose spots this year for Chryst and London?? Why even go after those guys for a turd season??
That's why there were some on here that were against those signings last year and those stances were ridiculed by many.

Reactions: Bobo0101
Doubt Jammie waits to see if he gets a spot. Early signing 19 leaves three spots in this class-- and Wright and To'oto'o are top of the board. Will have to forward-count three to 2020.

Last year you had a new staff doing everything possible to put something resembling a competitive team on the field. Some judgement calls worked and others didn't. Moving forward hopefully that becomes less of an issue. If you look at where we are now with both staff and recruits it's pretty impressive. Unless being positive scares you, in which case UT will never beat ETSU again.

That's why there were some on here that were against those signings last year and those stances were ridiculed by many.

It's a Good thing posters don't get to make those decisions and have no business even thinking they know more than our Coach's. . We definitely needed Chryst to back up JG. London we could have done without. Good thing about Soloman and Gibbs is they will have several yrs to contribute. But I do understand why JP went after London. We didn't have any size at RB and it only cost us 1 scholly in 1 class. Chryst atleast provided SR leadership, was a capable backup, allowed Shrout to RS and God help us if McBride ever had to play any meaningful snaps. Which CJP had to have also been thinking with Shrout passing him on the Depth Chart. We can thank Butch Jones for leaving CJP and staff in that situation, where they had to take a few chance's on Grad Transfers. Although now it's going to become a common theme for teams to target Grad Transfers, because there are so many more transferring now. Look at Washington St getting their stud QB as a grad transfer from E.Carolina. We tried to get him and Saban almost had him convinced to come back up Tua and Hurts, then have a Grad Assistant job waiting after the season. He goes to Wash St and ended up one of the most prolific QB's this season. If he had transferred to TN he would have beat out JG with ease and my guess is JG would have transferred himself. So it's hit or miss with Grad Transfers and is becoming a huge part of college football now.

Reactions: tatervol
It's a Good thing posters don't get to make those decisions and have no business even thinking they know more than our Coach's. . We definitely needed Chryst to back up JG. London we could have done without. Good thing about Soloman and Gibbs is they will have several yrs to contribute. But I do understand why JP went after London. We didn't have any size at RB and it only cost us 1 scholly in 1 class. Chryst atleast provided SR leadership, was a capable backup, allowed Shrout to RS and God help us if McBride ever had to play any meaningful snaps. Which CJP had to have also been thinking with Shrout passing him on the Depth Chart. We can thank Butch Jones for leaving CJP and staff in that situation, where they had to take a few chance's on Grad Transfers. Although now it's going to become a common theme for teams to target Grad Transfers, because there are so many more transferring now. Look at Washington St getting their stud QB as a grad transfer from E.Carolina. We tried to get him and Saban almost had him convinced to come back up Tua and Hurts, then have a Grad Assistant job waiting after the season. He goes to Wash St and ended up one of the most prolific QB's this season. If he had transferred to TN he would have beat out JG with ease and my guess is JG would have transferred himself. So it's hit or miss with Grad Transfers and is becoming a huge part of college football now.
Neither contributed a single extra win.

This is about the time everybody starts looking at Means...

I-immediately-regret-this-decision-anchorman.gif

Reactions: PA Vol

VN Store

Back