'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

You: Pruitt is only recruiting 3*. We’ll never be good again if he doesn’t recruit higher rated players. Enjoy mediocrity you clowns

Also you: Why does Pruitt even recruit higher rated players??? We should be landing all of them bc I live in 1998 but we aren’t so why is Pruitt even wasting time

So, Pruitt is damned if he do and damned if he don’t.

That sum up your stance?
Marco left a dead body behind 🤣😭

A couple weeks ago we were considered a fav to land him and now UGA just got a prediction on 247. I feel like pruitt's stubbornness at the QB position is turning recruits away

Y’all know JG ain’t the boogeyman, right?

Defense plays bad - blame JG

HB not ready to take snaps - blame JG

Miss on a recruit - blame JG

Your wife cheats on you - blame JG

You know UGA fans/board is clamoring for JT Daniels? But Kirby keeps trotting out Stetson. So Kirby is being stubborn at the QB position.

Yet, crystal ball to UGA. Where Kirby coaches.

Perhaps this has nothing at all to do with the QB position?

I would hope so. He’s got a lot more to sell than Pruitt based on results of the last decade.

Can we please stop acting like we SHOULD be pulling in all the elite talent and be finishing top 5 in recruiting?

Everybody who thinks this is stuck in the 90’s. We aren’t that program currently.

This is no easy fix.
20201026_174521.jpg
Logic not allowed here....

You know UGA fans/board is clamoring for JT Daniels? But Kirby keeps trotting out Stetson. So Kirby is being stubborn at the QB position.

I get what you're saying, but it's disingenuine to suggest JG's play didn't suck the air out of everyone in the GA and KY games.

I get what you're saying, but it's disingenuine to suggest JG's play didn't suck the air out of everyone in the GA and KY games.

OL and lack of RBs picking up blitzes are just as much to blame in UGA game. UK game JG was bad. Real bad.

But this is a team sport. Blame doesn’t go all on JG for UGA. Of course he can’t fumble when sacked. But also of course your OL and RBs can’t keep missing blitzes. Free runs to your QB is gonna make it a long day (long 2nd half at least).

OL and lack of RBs picking up blitzes are just as much to blame in UGA game. UK game JG was bad. Real bad.

But this is a team sport. Blame doesn’t go all on JG for UGA. Of course he can’t fumble when sacked. But also of course your OL and RBs can’t keep missing blitzes. Free runs to your QB is gonna make it a long day (long 2nd half at least).
When we were down 14-0 it was a steep ask to come back. When Shrout threw that pick and they scored 3 more we were done. Our defense technically only gave up 17 and if JG doesn’t turn the ball over we have a great shot at winning. I blame him solely for UK.

Reactions: PA Vol

I still believe we should have moved on from JG. Six TOs in six quarters is enough reason to look for a spark elsewhere. And that is on Pruitt. I disagree that we need to replace him, but I think continuing to play JG is a mistake.

I still believe we should have moved on from JG. Six TOs in six quarters is enough reason to look for a spark elsewhere. And that is on Pruitt. I disagree that we need to replace him, but I think continuing to play JG is a mistake.

That’s a fair assessment. Just so much we don’t know bc we only see Saturdays. But I ultimately agree JG isn’t the guy to take us anywhere.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan

Difference is their team is still competitive...were not

It’s not an excuse.

It’s the current state of the program.
Don’t tell that to the negavol brigade. We’re supposed to land that elite talent just by rolling up with an offer. (Am I doing it right?) 🙄

?? All you do on here is tell people that their opinions are wrong lol
No. Not really. I was just stating that. I wasn’t even saying he was wrong. Calm down, Karen. You guys are so quick to attack me, constantly. 😳

VN Store

Back