'20 GA CB Kamar Wilcoxson (Florida commit x3)

I’ll go ahead and ask, why would FL want to look like the jilted boyfriend/girlfriend that takes back their ex multiple times, while knowing they might be left at the alter again?

Can’t answer that tbh. I think with football you check that ego at the door. UF never stopped recruiting him. Mullen has taken others with “questionable” criteria (grades, behavior)

I think there’s more to this and I think it’s on the Tennessee side.
Very possible. I’m just restating what I heard from a trusted friend. Only thing I’ve ever had real insider knowledge on was the Sweetens Cove bourbon that Peyton released.

Another thing is I think this was timed precisely by Dan Mullen. Same day Dakota Mitchell commits after changing his profile pic to UGA and stating UGA as a leader (they weren’t recruiting him) then commits to UF, KW flips to UF. I think this was an effort to troll us and UGA and build recruiting momentum.

Very possible. I’m just restating what I heard from a trusted friend. Only thing I’ve ever had real insider knowledge on was the Sweetens Cove bourbon that Peyton released.

Another thing is I think this was timed precisely by Dan Mullen. Same day Dakota Mitchell commits after changing his profile pic to UGA and stating UGA as a leader (they weren’t recruiting him) then commits to UF, KW flips to UF. I think this was an effort to troll us and UGA and build recruiting momentum.
To each their own. Mullen doesn’t impress me, either in coaching or recruiting. Snooze fest

You can't deny the turn around theyve had on offense.
I don’t, but I think the longer he’s down there, they will win, but be mediocre. I see him as Mark Richt or Jim Harbaugh, If he exceeds beyond that, I can at least know I haven’t bet on eating a white dog turd on the outcome.

The writing was on the wall when, as Butchna pointed out, he pulled back on being the best recruiter here when he was called out by the LSU recruit or player, I can’t remember, but I kinda had a yucky feeling about it then.
That plus started posting all the FL stuff. Then the message about the surprise for Vol fans on the 4th.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
I missed that incident. Why did the LSU recruit call him out?
If I remember correctly, he was big on posting on Twitter, he was the best recruiter and then one of the LSU players called him out and he removed all that off of his Twitter. @butchna is probably the best one to ask, but it stood out to me at the time, I figured something was going on behind the scenes. I never got the sense he would be the type to back off.

VN Store

Back