'20 GA CB Kamar Wilcoxson (Florida commit x3)

Mr. Middleton keeping it real! Kid may have been told there’s no room. Who knows? Or he’s afraid of the competition. Either way I don’t think he’s coming back.

Reactions: memtownvol
Someone could make a fortune off us old people if they'd just invent a Twitter translator. I swear, I rarely understand a damn thing that's being said when people post those screenshots.
Best thing to do is look whatever the saying is on urban dictionary. Just be forewarned there's some pretty nasty stuff on there

Might turn out to be a fine player but, is he worth all the "commotion"! I will say he's not afraid to call people out, that's for sure. If the gators don't except his commitment jokes on him I guess.

VFL...GBO

How funny would this be if Florida was trolling this kid. Made him decommit from us, acted like they were going to take him back, and then said naaaaaaaaaaaaa
It’ll come out and backfire on them if so.

Dan didn’t acknowledge the commit yesterday on twitter not that it really matters but I wonder if they didn’t accept his commitment. Highly skeptical but what if one of the Florida assistants told Kamar what he wanted to hear to make him flip and then not take him. Now Kamar burned 2 bridges... :eek:

At least 1 assistant, plus that analyst or whatever he is that talked smack about Kamar after he committed to UT, acknowledged it. Not that it proves anything, but it’s not like every coach went radio silent

VN Store

Back