'20 GA CB Kamar Wilcoxson (Florida commit x3)

For the love of me, I can never understand why grown people want to run their mouths at kids on social media. And, it has nothing to do whether or not the kid knows politics or "real life" (They are more aware than you think they are, by the way), but those people's selfish interest in where the kid plays ball is glaringly apparent, too. Wilcoxson is 100% right, a number of coaches are completely phony in their talk in order to get kids on board. We recently fired a dude like this. It doesn't mean he's backing off his commitment and every idiot on Twitter with an orange background should go open season on him. What morons.

Y’all must be really bored to be blowing his tweets out of proportion like this.
I was commenting on Coach Pruitt and his actions with his players. We all know how these 17-18 year old's are "love us today throw a Vol hat on the ground tomorrow". If he wants to be here fine if not later. I trust the staff will pull someone as good or better.

VFL...GBO

Reactions: TennacJed
For the love of me, I can never understand why grown people want to run their mouths at kids on social media. And, it has nothing to do whether or not the kid knows politics or "real life" (They are more aware than you think they are, by the way), but those people's selfish interest in where the kid plays ball is glaringly apparent, too. Wilcoxson is 100% right a number of coaches are completely phony in their talk in order to get kids on board. We recently fired a dude like this. It doesn't mean he's backing off his commitment and every moron on Twitter with an orange background should go open season on him. What morons.

Yea I don't understand any fanbase tweeting kids anything.

For the love of me, I can never understand why grown people want to run their mouths at kids on social media. And, it has nothing to do whether or not the kid knows politics or "real life" (They are more aware than you think they are, by the way), but those people's selfish interest in where the kid plays ball is glaringly apparent, too. Wilcoxson is 100% right, a number of coaches are completely phony in their talk in order to get kids on board. We recently fired a dude like this. It doesn't mean he's backing off his commitment and every moron on Twitter with an orange background should go open season on him. What morons.
I guess so, but it seems like he wants to be mad at us. One Vol fan tweets something he might not like (after probably thousands of supportive messages) and it's "yall" -lumping all Tennessee fans with him.

That said, I don't even think that dude's tweet had anything to do with politics.

It's probably real. Some people don't understand that politics and football don't mix. If you don't have something good to say, don't say nothing at all.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
For the love of me, I can never understand why grown people want to run their mouths at kids on social media. And, it has nothing to do whether or not the kid knows politics or "real life" (They are more aware than you think they are, by the way), but those people's selfish interest in where the kid plays ball is glaringly apparent, too. Wilcoxson is 100% right, a number of coaches are completely phony in their talk in order to get kids on board. We recently fired a dude like this. It doesn't mean he's backing off his commitment and every idiot on Twitter with an orange background should go open season on him. What morons.
Well said

VN Store

Back