'20 GA CB Kamar Wilcoxson (Florida commit x3)

Well he took it down from Instagram Story and clarified what he means there if you care to look. He is free to say what he wants just as you are btw. If this is how he feels and people like you have a problem with it then you should look in the mirror. They feel it’s a problem and perception is reality for them. Your class will be fine either way but I stand by my first post that if you hand off every thought or emotion of a 17/18 year old, you will be very busy on social media trying to understand the Fleeting thought of the day.

People have a right to be upset with the situation, but some seem mad at the world. Coaches are only protesting for recruiting? Damned if you do, damned if you don't. It couldn't be because they care too? Not just about their football family, but about injustice in our country?

Well he took it down from Instagram Story and clarified what he means there if you care to look. He is free to say what he wants just as you are btw. If this is how he feels and people like you have a problem with it then you should look in the mirror. They feel it’s a problem and perception is reality for them. Your class will be fine either way but I stand by my first post that if you hand off every thought or emotion of a 17/18 year old, you will be very busy on social media trying to understand the Fleeting thought of the day.
I’m not overanalyzing...I leave that to outsourced fan posters so generous with their time that they feel the need to educate. Originally on twitter...guess he wanted fresh material on Instagram. And yes, Horatio, he has a “right to say what he wants” and I have a RIGHT TO RETORT. Ok with “people like you”? Whenever you’re finished on my board, could you kindly pull your pants up and turn off the lights?

People have a right to be upset with the situation, but some seem mad at the world. Coaches are only protesting for recruiting? Damned if you do, damned if you don't. It couldn't be because they care too? Not just about their football family, but about injustice in our country?
He’s brave...about something.

I’m not overanalyzing...I leave that to outsourced fan posters so generous with their time that they feel the need to educate. Originally on twitter...guess he wanted fresh material on Instagram. And yes, Horatio, he has a “right to say what he wants” and I have a RIGHT TO RETORT. Ok with “people like you”? Whenever you’re finished on my board, could you kindly pull your pants up and turn off the lights?

Boomer just got butch-slapped.

Drama aside, he's not wrong about the protests. Every company in the world has posted some statement of solidarity, but most aren't doing anything real about it. It's all virtue signaling.

That goes for coaches, too. Not many have done anything more than posting a twitter statement and holding a team meeting.

This is a transformational event in the lives of these kids, and it's not going to go away in two weeks for them.

Reactions: OrangenSC and T Dog
I started to respond, but I knew you would do it so much better.

We hear time and again that relationships are the most important factor in recruiting.

This issue is the most important, most urgent issue of their lives for many of these recruits. They are going to gravitate to the coaches and programs that show outward support on this issue. This is something that we will be dealing with for years. Just posting a black square and attending a rally will not be enough - the kids will want to see positive, affirmative steps taken.

Reactions: T Dog
We hear time and again that relationships are the most important factor in recruiting.

This issue is the most important, most urgent issue of their lives for many of these recruits. They are going to gravitate to the coaches and programs that show outward support on this issue. This is something that we will be dealing with for years. Just posting a black square and attending a rally will not be enough - the kids will want to see positive, affirmative steps taken.
Exactly what does "Positive affirmative steps" mean? Be specific...because if you mean a f'n lawless free for all then you have lost your damn mind.

Florida fans claiming Kamar has unblocked them from twitter and are under the impression they have Kamar flipping back to them.

Florida fans claiming Kamar has unblocked them from twitter and are under the impression they have Kamar flipping back to them.

He’s already decommit twice already.

I’m not exactly sure what else Pruitt can do with this kid.

I’d love for him to be part of this class but I hope he doesn’t become a locker room cancer.

Y’all need to take a chill pill. We just landed the #1 player in our state and quite possibly the best TE in the country, yet we’re over here belly aching about a kid that knows nothing about the politics of everything going on. Just CHILL YOUR TITS

VN Store

Back