'20 GA CB Kamar Wilcoxson (Florida commit x3)

It's fair to call any player who de-commits 3 times like this a bit of a drama queen. You certainly can't take him at his word. He is always hungry to be a part of a splash announcement. I'm glad we didn't ride it out til the 4th of July.
Is what it is. Im fully bought into what our coach said about the kids we get as opposed to the kids we don't. Kid is a Gator (for now 🤷‍♂️); sure as hell not going to fret over a Gator...not really worried about his word anymore. For me, the exact moment he decommited from us, he was gone. Next...

Thats my thoughts on recruiting, period...especially in the Pruitt era.

Why would he tell vol nation he has a surprise for July 4? What a clown.. I know these are just “kids” but cmon. Where’s the etiquette here? Next...
He was probably going to post a video of himself ripping off a Tennessee shirt to reveal a Florida jersey with fireworks in the background or some similar crap. I think our staff picked up on it and just told him to pi$$ off before he could get to the 4th. I hope that is what happened anyway. Some kids are snot-nosed punks. It's okay to say it.

I actually don’t want him to be bad at UF. Ideal world, he ends up being their best player and captain. He invests all he can in making the Gators the best team he can. And every single time they play the Tennessee Volunteers, Bailey/Salter absolutely lights them up and wins by 3 scores. Preferably some lit pick 6’s thrown in there by the Vols.

That would please my soul more than Kamar going there and being average.

Kid is just a kid trying to make what could turn out to be the biggest/most important decision of his young life so far. It's not crazy to be indecisive about something that could effect the rest of his life in dramatic ways. He's just been very public about what a ton of recruits go through privately.
He brought this on himself. When you beg for attention, you get it. The good and the bad. He has been trolling Vol fans for about two weeks, he doesn’t deserve any sympathy. He asked for the hate.

Thousands of kids go through this process every year and he has handled it worse than any kid I’ve ever seen. That’s why he is literally the laughing stock of CFB recruiting. Hope he sticks with the Gators, he fits their mold pretty well.

Enjoy the Mrs. Mullen kisses Kamar.

He brought this on himself. When you beg for attention, you get it. The good and the bad. He has been trolling Vol fans for about two weeks, he doesn’t deserve any sympathy. He asked for the hate.

Thousands of kids go through this process every year and he has handled it worse than any kid I’ve ever seen. That’s why he is literally the laughing stock of CFB recruiting. Hope he sticks with the Gators, he fits their mold pretty well.

Enjoy the Mrs. Mullen kisses Kamar.
Again, I'm not going to hate on the kid; but, I like this post.

Meh. Disappointed? Slightly. Surprised? Not at all. As long as we don’t lose any other commits who are friendly with him then I consider this a net positive. Opens up room in our class and gets the headcase out of the locker room. The kid is talented though.

Meh. Disappointed? Slightly. Surprised? Not at all. As long as we don’t lose any other commits who are friendly with him then I consider this a net positive. Opens up room in our class and gets the headcase out of the locker room. The kid is talented though.
No doubt he has some talent but at what cost? Again I bring up the talent/crazy matrix.

VN Store

Back