'20 GA CB Kamar Wilcoxson (Florida commit x3)

Not gonna trash the kid, never; but, it opens up a spot to upgrade, and i think we do.
It's fair to call any player who de-commits 3 times like this a bit of a drama queen. You certainly can't take him at his word. He is always hungry to be a part of a splash announcement. I'm glad we didn't ride it out til the 4th of July.

Reactions: JacketVol
You literally can’t make this up... kid is crazy.

Yal ever seen the hot/crazy matrix video? Well it applies to recruits too. Kid is a 5 good but a 10 crazy. He’s in the no go zone.

Kid is just a kid trying to make what could turn out to be the biggest/most important decision of his young life so far. It's not crazy to be indecisive about something that could effect the rest of his life in dramatic ways. He's just been very public about what a ton of recruits go through privately.

Reactions: JT3
I’m honestly not mad about this. He is a good CB but there are others out there who are just as good or better.
He is not, at this point, a CB.

He was coming to Tennessee in order to prove that he could play CB, while everybody was telling him that he was going to be a safety or just telling him lies. Pruitt has a track record of letting guys play what they think they can until they prove they can’t. So he would get the chance to learn to play on the outside and could’ve possibly made it. We’ll never know.

If Pruitt and company really want Wilcoxson, I expect they'll continue to go after him and have as good a shot as anybody at landing him. His recruitment history shows that he's liable to change his mind several more times before signing day.

VN Store

Back