'22 GA CB Christian Harrison (Tennessee signee)

ADs don’t get where they’re at picking fights with the head honcho of their conference. Unless he’s the ONLY answer in their mind, they’ll reach elsewhere imo.

So is there a direct rule that states Sankey can our right prevent any school from hiring whatever HC they wanted?

Reactions: doublej
You besties with Florida’s AD?

I would bet 1000 bucks that he is not close to their 1st target
Nope, but I coached with a guy this year who is extremely connected at UF. There are several things about Mullen that rubbed the admin and donors the wrong way. Didn’t ask what they were. Was just told that there is a huge push for Freeze and this was before the entire meltdown and collapse of the UF season.
Fickell, Napier, and Elko are the other potentially but I don’t see it being Elko (unproven as a head coach). Other high profile jobs out there for Fickell and Napier. USC and LSU.
Also, Franklin could potentially return to the SEC. his star has faded at Penn State but he also dumped Armstrong and is with Sexton now.

Always a chance the new gators coach will not want him. With the recruiting situation they are in they will probably take whatever they can get though.

VN Store

Back