'22 GA CB Christian Harrison (Tennessee signee)

Really feel like this guy will be one of those Orlando Brown 3 stars types that come in and dominate like a 5* before hitting the league

Need him but AU only has 2 DB's committed so likely that they offer

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Florida is a Trainwreck right now,but they have had the luxury of playing a weak East for years.We all know their Occ schedule is softer that cotton also.Seems with Kentucky,Tn,etc getting better their slowly falling back to where they belong.Add in a the coaching crap and disaster of a season and no end in sight,I personally can't see why anyone would want to go there.

I remember a 5.6 3 star that Martinez did a really good job with during BJ’s first season…Sutton went on to do some pretty good things if memory serves 😀…honestly Christian Charles is in the exact same mold as well but injuries have kept him from really showing it…

Can you imagine having two players like Cam Sutton in our secondary? I’m fully confident Martinez can make that happen…just need to get the right players like Harrison in the mix…and keep developing the ones on campus as well

Rodney could lay some hits. He was voted dirtiest player in the NFL more than once. Players with some attitude on defense is a good thing.

Reactions: peaygolf
I remember a 5.6 3 star that Martinez did a really good job with during BJ’s first season…Sutton went on to do some pretty good things if memory serves 😀…honestly Christian Charles is in the exact same mold as well but injuries have kept him from really showing it…

Can you imagine having two players like Cam Sutton in our secondary? I’m fully confident Martinez can make that happen…just need to get the right players like Harrison in the mix…and keep developing the ones on campus as well
That would be great. I remember anytime a team tried a quick throw to the sideline on Sutton's side, he would come blow them up everytime. Be great to lock down both sides of the field like that

That would be great. I remember anytime a team tried a quick throw to the sideline on Sutton's side, he would come blow them up everytime. Be great to lock down both sides of the field like that

No doubt…and he was doing it as a true freshman too which was even more impressive to me…that’s one of the bigger things that stands out to me when I see it…I remember Bryce Thompson doing it too…I know a player can learn and grow into it as well but some players just have the instinct and aggression to blow up a quick hitch right away

No doubt…and he was doing it as a true freshman too which was even more impressive to me…that’s one of the bigger things that stands out to me when I see it…I remember Bryce Thompson doing it too…I know a player can learn and grow into it as well but some players just have the instinct and aggression to blow up a quick hitch right away

You know What happened to Bryce? I don't think he is playing in the NFL

Rodney could lay some hits. He was voted dirtiest player in the NFL more than once. Players with some attitude on defense is a good thing.

7LR3.gif

VN Store

Back