'20 GA ATH/RB Tank Bigsby (Auburn)

Callahan was asked who UT was trending for.

Tank Bigsby, Ty Jordan. They’re actively recruiting guys like Michael Drennen, Marvin Scott and Darvon Hubbard, along with some guys who are committed to other schools. And it’s always possible more targets could emerge there this season — perhaps even a junior-college name or two, if any impress them this season — so I don’t think it’s a huge concern right now. Running back is a position where a few good names almost always pop up during their senior seasons, for multiple reasons.
Tennessee had Small at one of its camps last month, so if the Vols decide not to push for him, I think it’ll be because they feel pretty good about their evaluation.

Yeah, trending I believe means we’re pushing hard to get in that recruitment. Doesn’t necessarily mean we’re making progress.
That’s not what trending means and you know it. Callahan is the guy who makes articles based off a tweet about kids getting offers. Enough said.

That’s not what trending means and you know it. Callahan is the guy who makes articles based off a tweet about kids getting offers. Enough said.

He was agreeing with your point and saying that UT might be pushing but wasn’t making progress. Too much craft beer this morning?

It’s not, we have a lot less guys committed than most of the schools ahead of us.
This. We are in it for a lot of good prospects and have a lot of room to take many of them, whereas other schools are getting close to peaking already. We will move up and end up with at least another Top 15 class provided that we improve on the field, the more improvement, the higher our potential ceiling for this class.

Reactions: hooter vol
He was agreeing with your point and saying that UT might be pushing but wasn’t making progress. Too much craft beer this morning?
Don’t think so. Trending would imply we are in the race or rising. We might be “trying” but like I said we aren’t in this. Therefore, we are not trending.

Last edited:
Therefore, we are not trending.

Like we weren't in the race for Arik Gilbert?... and you were mockingly laughing at people hopeful we would be... and here we are... clearly in Gilbert's top 2... Gilbert might end up going to Georgia... but it's BS the way you matter-of-factly post in these threads like you're doing everyone a service of "not letting us get our hopes up"

The guy got good news on an update in our favor and you post 5 times on the same page like you know more than the guy that gave the update :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (who's the most accurate Vol CB to get in the nation)

VN Store

Back