'20 GA ATH/RB Tank Bigsby (Auburn)

I didn't know there was a deadline from the conference. It makes sense, I guess.

I guess this was the shortest thread bump in history. I doubt they sign a waiver that late with the new rules.
The February 1 deadline is just for intra-conference transfers. He could go somewhere out of conference still, just not here sadly.

Reactions: volinSmyrna
If he hits the portal, he can’t come to the SEC without sitting a year. He missed the internal deadline established by the conference. Now, he could apply for a waiver due to the coach being “fired” in this scenario, but unsure if it would be granted.
Both Haddon Auburn and Turnege Bama came after Spring. You will be able to play. No worries. In CHRIST Alone

Reactions: #1GatorHater
The February 1 deadline is just for intra-conference transfers. He could go somewhere out of conference still, just not here sadly.

Could still transfer in the conference if he graduated(tho he’s just a sophomore so that seems unlikely), also a chance with as public as this scenario is that SEC grants waivers to anyone transferring from Auburn after they fire Harsin.

Slid one in . I'm sure for Tank no issue because of Auby being toxic. He sure would look good in Orange 🍊. Thanks for info. In CHRIST Alone
I’m not sure he would consider the Vols even if he did want to transfer in conference. We are a starting QB injury away from low level mediocrity. Actually I suppose that would make us a complete running team.

I’m not sure he would consider the Vols even if he did want to transfer in conference. We are a starting QB injury away from low level mediocrity. Actually I suppose that would make us a complete running team.

So you have a pretty good sense what the QB room will look like next year? Wanna clue the rest of us in?

Could still transfer in the conference if he graduated(tho he’s just a sophomore so that seems unlikely), also a chance with as public as this scenario is that SEC grants waivers to anyone transferring from Auburn after they fire Harsin.
Yes, grad transfers can always transfer, however with the one time free-transfer and the liberalization of the rules overall, I suspect they are going to go back to being peckerheads about not granting waivers if you miss the deadline, since everyone has such ample opportunity now, and frankly they probably should toughen up.

VN Store

Back