'24 GA ATH Kamron Mikell (Colorado commit)

One prospect Tennessee continues to keep close tabs on is Kam Mikell. He is in no hurry to make a decision, as he plans to do that sometime after OV’ing here in November for the Georgia game. His relationship with Kelsey Pope and Josh Heupel has only continued to grow over the last month. While Georgia remains a factor and is recruiting him as a defense back, there is a growing belief he prefers the offensive side of the football. He also has not ruled out a return visit to Knoxville for another game before his OV in November
-VQ

And you’re basing this on what exactly?
Does it really matter what I say?
You're going to turn it into an argument.

Go argue with UGA or insult them like you want to do to me...

Let him blow up his first game and double down and get him in the fold. Not a big service follower but he is higher rated than Jefferson and evidently very versatile on the FB field instead of being a two sport athlete. I could be all in for sure.

Have you watched his HUDL film? Sheesh this dude is the real deal. He would be lethal in this offense.

Thinking he gives in and goes to UGA.

They may be full by then. He has to think about his career and what he wants to play. Hopefully he makes a decision based off that, not just being enamored by Ga. I get it, they are the state school and back to back Champs. But he can't tell me he's looked at TN and not though we could do the same thing here.

They may be full by then. He has to think about his career and what he wants to play. Hopefully he makes a decision based off that, not just being enamored by Ga. I get it, they are the state school and back to back Champs. But he can't tell me he's looked at TN and not though we could do the same thing here.

If he wants to play WR Georgia is one of the last places he wants to go if he cares about a potential pro career

Reactions: Volunteer821

VN Store

Back