'24 GA ATH Kamron Mikell (Colorado commit)

What if they give him Kroger points? 😂
game-changer.gif

Why? Local kid is going to get prioritized if they like 2 prospects the same but only room for one. Or if they felt he was a longer shot.
You’re making an assumption, just like I am. My assumption is based off 2 of the top 3 WR schools (imo) prioritizing Amari over Kam. Yours is, “it’s probably because he’s in-state.” No one has ever said they like the prospects the same.

Reactions: UTvol1fn
You’re making an assumption, just like I am. My assumption is based off 2 of the top 3 WR schools (imo) prioritizing Amari over Kam. Yours is, “it’s probably because he’s in-state.” No one has ever said they like the prospects the same.
At some point you have to prioritize someone. Doesn’t mean he’s not as good.

I didn’t say Kam wasn’t good. At all. Just that Amari is more talented.
It may be that Amari was prioritized because our staff felt the talent was similar but we already a foot in the door to land Jefferson because he was from Chattanooga and already committed to Tennessee for baseball. If he was from Charlotte and committed to UNC for baseball, perhaps we prioritize Mikell.

If he was as good as Amari, he wouldn’t be the next option
Maybe he’s the next option because staff felt they had a better chance with amari, and now that may not longer be true? By your logic, even if amari commits to bama, we should still prioritize him over mikell. Just sayin, you gotta put a class together regardless of if you got your first choice or not.

Reactions: joevols89
Kid is much more explosive than Amari.

But id put him at CB. I believe thats what UGA wants to do with him

Reactions: VolNash17
That’s an interesting dilemma. If I’m the kid I’m excited about playing my preferred position and being developed by Heupel. I’m also wondering if I’m making a good decision by walking away from the chance to play DB for Kirby. If I’m Kirby, I’m asking myself, If the kid is good enough to play WR for Heupel then why is he not good for me?

Reactions: BADGER_VOL
That’s an interesting dilemma. If I’m the kid I’m excited about playing my preferred position and being developed by Heupel. I’m also wondering if I’m making a good decision by walking away from the chance to play DB for Kirby. If I’m Kirby, I’m asking myself, If the kid is good enough to play WR for Heupel then why is he not good for me?
WR is an after thought position at UGA

I bet we get this kid and that west coast kid for TE.

Visiting the same weekend this fall.

VN Store

Back