'17 GA ATH DeAngelo Gibbs

If UGA ever got the right personality as Head Coach, they could become The power of college football. So much talent there. So much. Im hoping smart is just getting lucky...

Either way, with our own emerging in-state talent and presense in GA we will be just fine.

I really don't see Gibbs as a Vol. Or Stevens. They both go to UGA.

but.... theres a lot of talent were in on. We'll be fine. More than fine...
All our in state talent is leaving the state.

If UGA ever got the right personality as Head Coach, they could become The power of college football. So much talent there. So much. Im hoping smart is just getting lucky...

Either way, with our own emerging in-state talent and presense in GA we will be just fine.

I really don't see Gibbs as a Vol. Or Stevens. They both go to UGA.

but.... theres a lot of talent were in on. We'll be fine. More than fine...

Gibbs literally has a 1% chance to go anywhere other than UT imo.

All our in state talent is leaving the state.

It looks that way now, but most of the elite guys we want are waiting until January or February to commit, which will be good for us, IMO.

Butch and Co are gonna have to win big and keep hitting the trail like mad men, but I think we still have a chance at those guys that should get better with each W in 2016.

It looks that way now, but most of the elite guys we want are waiting until January or February to commit, which will be good for us, IMO.

Butch and Co are gonna have to win big and keep hitting the trail like mad men, but I think we still have a chance at those guys that should get better with each W in 2016.

Thats why I KNOW we will be fine. We are going to win big this year.
Va Tech will probably be a 9 win team this year. But that game wont even be close. I think only half of our games will be close.

With our schedule and depth...

Saban wasnt blowing smoke about us and Ole Miss. We were good enough
last year to be in Atlanta. We should be a much better team this year.

Recruiting will be exactly where it needs to be come Feb 2017

Are we out of it with Gibbs now or still looking good? I don't get why all of these players are so in love with UGA year in and year out- they have not won with tremendous talent in years, at least not won something significant. And now have a coach who has never been a head coach until now. We need them to have a horrible season, that game is an absolute must win.

Are we out of it with Gibbs now or still looking good? I don't get why all of these players are so in love with UGA year in and year out- they have not won with tremendous talent in years, at least not won something significant. And now have a coach who has never been a head coach until now. We need them to have a horrible season, that game is an absolute must win.
We're definitely still in it. He's not committing until January and he seems genuinely interested in giving looks at a lot of schools.

As for UGA, DBs in particular are ensnared with Kirby Smart because of the talent that was drafted while he was at Bama.

We're definitely still in it. He's not committing until January and he seems genuinely interested in giving looks at a lot of schools.

As for UGA, DBs in particular are ensnared with Kirby Smart because of the talent that was drafted while he was at Bama.

What happens when we run the ball down their throats again this year? Or when Dobbs throws for 300+ again on them? We'll end this sauce he got this fall.

Reactions: 2 people
so looking forward to how these classes end up in 2017.. :) gonna be fun.

UGA always always always gets their talent. What a shame that you never do anything with it despite having a college in the middle of hottest recruiting bed in America. Pathetic really.

Reactions: 13 people
UGA always always always gets their talent. What a shame that you never do anything with it despite having a college in the middle of hottest recruiting bed in America. Pathetic really.

Now that's what I'm talking about Cat!! Give em hell.

it's a factual recruiting comment on his plans. you seem to be getting all worked up over that. that's pretty hilarious regarding nsd. you guys might want to actually end up top 10 in the composite recruiting rankings before mentioning nsd. i couldn't believe our new staff in under a month had a top 7 class and can't wait to see how high this class is going to be. gonna to be fun following it.

Will still kick those balls you puppies like to lick. Again, how did it feel to start your streak of losing 7 in a row to UT. Bama fans know who runs Bama and their D. It is not and was not Smartie.

UT will finish in the top 10 for recruiting classes. If UGA doesn't it is their own fault.

Reactions: 1 person
If you think about it, Georgia fans are about as sickening as Bama fans. It's pretty sad that they have to gloat about their recruiting classes considering they can't do anything with it on the field. It's ok, Georgia can recruit all the talent they want every year because they'll still never amount to anything in the SEC or even become an championship team. Pathetic and downright hilarious just thinking about it. :eek:lol:

What happens when we run the ball down their throats again this year? Or when Dobbs throws for 300+ again on them? We'll end this sauce he got this fall.

We'll see. Unless their season implodes, Smart will probably be able to sell his past resume for at least 2-3 years.

If we win big this year I like our chances at another top 10 class though.

We'll see. Unless their season implodes, Smart will probably be able to sell his past resume for at least 2-3 years.

If we win big this year I like our chances at another top 10 class though.

Problem is expectations are for him to win now. He's getting paid too much and replacing a 10 win a year coach. Things will go South fast if he starts losing.

Reactions: 5 people
If you think about it, Georgia fans are about as sickening as Bama fans. It's pretty sad that they have to gloat about their recruiting classes considering they can't do anything with it on the field. It's ok, Georgia can recruit all the talent they want every year because they'll still never amount to anything in the SEC or even become an championship team. Pathetic and downright hilarious just thinking about it. :eek:lol:

Having lived in Ga for 40 years, there are NO fans anywhere as sickening as Ga fans.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back