'17 GA ATH DeAngelo Gibbs

Correct, only Butch does this....

This is a sign of a downturn in the Kirby Smart era. Recruits will not buy in if Georgia's offers aren't honored and in-state talent will look elsewhere. JMO IMO FWIW NASDAQ... What's that ?..,"Patent infringement "?... Ok, ceasing and desisting.

Reactions: 3 people
This is a sign of a downturn in the Kirby Smart era. Recruits will not buy in if Georgia's offers aren't honored and in-state talent will look elsewhere. JMO IMO FWIW NASDAQ... What's that ?..,"Patent infringement "?... Ok, ceasing and desisting.

I think I see what you did there but until it's copied and pasted into 6 other threads I can't be sure.

Reactions: 7 people
Idiots think that because Gray had a bad first game that UT is gonna part ways with him. Bunch of damn morans.

Reactions: 6 people
I would just go to the Fant page. From people that saw Gray play, he didn't have a great game. Did nothing on offense and very little on defense. Very good possibility he is very overrated.

You're getting this from info ppl are sharing about 1 game? Every player has bad games man. Even seasoned players. And it was the 1st game of the season at that. You have to be the most negative person I've ever come across.

Reactions: 5 people
I would just go to the Fant page. From people that saw Gray play, he didn't have a great game. Did nothing on offense and very little on defense. Very good possibility he is very overrated.

Is he the 77th best football player in America? Debatable. Is he a top 150 athletic talent... Absolutely.

And why are you even concerned with his offensive stats?

You're getting this from info ppl are sharing about 1 game? Every player has bad games man. Even seasoned players. And it was the 1st game of the season at that. You have to be the most negative person I've ever come across.

You can always tell when a player is overrated when people start making excuses for them. Not trying to be negative but when the excuses for poor performance start coming in that is a big RED FLAG. Not to mention I don't think the comments related to his productivity are related to just one game, it goes back longer.

Is he the 77th best football player in America? Debatable. Is he a top 150 athletic talent... Absolutely.

And why are you even concerned with his offensive stats?

Great players are going to play well on either side of the ball in high school. From people who saw the game he didn't have much of an impact defensively either. Don't think anybody questions his athletic talent it just doesn't seem to translate to the field like it should.

Just like you said Fant was bad.
Targeted 7 times with 1 underthrow.
So he was 5 of 6 with over 17 ypc.
Why does the actual stats sound better than the vague b.s.?

Last edited:
You can always tell when a player is overrated when people start making excuses for them. Not trying to be negative but when the excuses for poor performance start coming in that is a big RED FLAG. Not to mention I don't think the comments related to his productivity are related to just one game, it goes back longer.

Gray is not going anywhere. The coaches absolutely love Gray and Fant. I sure am glad coaches dont make decisions based on a single game. Guess we should have cut Hurd loose when he missed most of his senior season. Smh

Reactions: 4 people
Gray is not going anywhere. The coaches absolutely love Gray and Fant. I sure am glad coaches dont make decisions based on a single game. Guess we should have cut Hurd loose when he missed most of his senior season. Smh

I really don't know why anyone would care about Gray's offensive numbers seeing as though his ranking is based on his defensive play. And it sounds like Fant got quite a few yards on 5 catches. Not really concerned about that article or the game or the person diminishing the kid's skill set. Apparently enough big time schools liked what they saw to offer him a scholarship.

Big Orange Train: Who said it was just one game? Just go back and read the Fant thread.

I would imagine you're the only one rambling on about more than one game since that's your schtick. I'm guessing you may have even replied to yourself a time or two.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back