'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Itā€™s not just ā€œone playerā€ itā€™s probably multiple. Donā€™t think for one second that Toā€™otoā€™o stays if thereā€™s a coaching change. Same could be said for Wanya who has half his HS teammates at Georgia Tech. Bailey could also follow Gilbert to whatever team he goes to if he feels like he could start there. Darnell could be out and headed to WVU. Thereā€™s a ton of guys that would probably leave if we fire Pruitt and go get someone that they donā€™t.
How do fans know that Henry T, Brooks and others would automatically leave if we fired Pruitt? It seems to me the smart thing to do is to see what the new staff would be before they make that decision.

Reactions: preacherwebb
Werenā€™t LSU fans saying at the start of this that Kirby was already talking to the kid prior to him entering the portal? God I hope so. I really want to see that program burn.

Reactions: ACvol3
How do fans know that Henry T, Brooks and others would automatically leave if we fired Pruitt? It seems to me the smart thing to do is to see what the new staff would be before they make that decision.
Problem with that is when itā€™s announced, theyā€™re signed. Then we have additional buyouts.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Forgot what they said the the R.F. but could be us, Clemson, maybe GA or FLA I think is what's been speculated.

I guess there's a chance, but honestly why would he come be a part of this team right now with the options he has on the table?

We are trending in the wrong direction, and the coaches cannot honestly and definitively even tell prospective transfers or recruits that they will be here in a month, much less next season or beyond.

I would love to have a player of his caliber, but unless we are still doing the things that spawned the current compliance investigation, I don't understand how we are getting him.

Reactions: Power T-Rev
Don't see players moving to play with HB. Not a single Marrietta player has shown a desire to play with him.
They did move to Marietta to play with him. Gilbert, White, even Jermaine Burton twice, but he couldn't get eligible.

He's going to UGA to win a national championship next year. It's their best chance in a long time.

Meanwhile we are going to be fighting hard to get to a bowl game, which Fulmer probably thinks is the pinnacle of success. F*** this sorry *** program.

Reactions: VolByLaw and Nooga

VN Store

Back