'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

I wouldn't be surprised if UGA beat Clemson, historically they usually do, Lawrence and Etienne will be gone. Bama will still beat them though, Saban owns him, like he does pretty much everyone, except oddly, Gus Malzahn.

Clemson will win.
Georgia will start slow
And when they realize they’re down
There won’t be enough time to comeback

Georgia sucks

He's going to UGA to win a national championship next year. It's their best chance in a long time.

Meanwhile we are going to be fighting hard to get to a bowl game, which Fulmer probably thinks is the pinnacle of success. F*** this sorry *** program.

UGA isn't winning a national championship with bowl cut at the helm.

More likely they fire Pruitt, Bailey transfers with Arik and they win a championship together in the next 2-3 years. Because ... Vols

Sounds like Tennessee is definitely in it.

From UGA 247
Arik Gilbert officially going into the portal on Monday could be big news for sure. I would predict UGA here, but I am hearing some talk about Tennessee and some about Alabama too. He would probably have to make a decision in the next week to get into a school at mid year so we will continue to work here to see what we hear

And they’ll probably lose to SCe or another team they shouldn’t. They’re spoiled trust fund frat boys who think just because it’s Georgia they get a auto W. When in reality if it weren’t for Cincy late game struggles they lose.

Kirby is the mastermind behind criminal misuse of talent for the good ole boy system.
you do realize Cincy did nothing on offense the 2nd half after the long TD run on the first series. Wouldn't call that late game struggles. If you watch Georgia most of the time things come together in the 2nd.

you do realize Cincy did nothing on offense the 2nd half after the long TD run on the first series. Wouldn't call that late game struggles. If you watch Georgia most of the time things come together in the 2nd.

And that’s suppose to be an excuse for it being close at all?

Reactions: feathersax

You realize there are entire forums dedicated to your team right? You don’t really need to post here. Let me know if you need some links.

Oh for sure!
Why be a fan of something that brings you misery? If 2020 has taught me anything, call it clarevoyance, it's that you get one shot. One! Make it something worthwhile. If something brings you misery or makes you unhappy, step away.

It is frustrating 'bone'r. But, we gotta have confidence that powers that be are doing their best. I dont envy them.

Anyway, it is time for them to do doo or get off the pot with Pruitt.

Why be a fan of something that brings you misery? If 2020 has taught me anything, call it clarevoyance, it's that you get one shot. One! Make it something worthwhile. If something brings you misery or makes you unhappy, step away.

It is frustrating 'bone'r. But, we gotta have confidence that powers that be are doing their best. I dont envy them.

Anyway, it is time for them to do doo or get off the pot with Pruitt.
I think a lot of us would love to take a step back from UT football, the gods just won't allow it. Also, who the hell actually thinks that the powers that be are doing their best here? If they are, they belong in D3 athletics, where everyone is there on academic scholarship and only to obtain a degree. They are abhorrent at building a winning culture and program.

@Catbone and @BigOrangeTrain are clear as day Georgia football fans and I don’t understand why they are still allowed on this forum. Only their fans would be dumb enough to think they’re an elite program or a national championship caliber team

This type of thinking is completely stupid. I have bled orange since 1984. I am a UTK alumni. I have tons of TN merch. I attend games every year. I have a man cave dedicated to TN. I have autographed footballs from Peyton Manning and Tee Martin. I have met Peyton and actually played catch with him. I love TN and absolutely LOATHE UGA, UF and BAMA.

However I also live in reality. If you don’t think UGA is an elite program, then you are either just being intentionally dumb or blind. They contend for conference titles every year. They go to big time blow games every year. They win 10-11 games a year in the toughest conference every year. They get top 5 recruiting classes every year. They are an NFL pipeline.

I would love to hear your definition of an elite program.

This type of thinking is completely stupid. I have bled orange since 1984. I am a UTK alumni. I have tons of TN merch. I attend games every year. I have a man cave dedicated to TN. I have autographed footballs from Peyton Manning and Tee Martin. I have met Peyton and actually played catch with him. I love TN and absolutely LOATHE UGA, UF and BAMA.

However I also live in reality. If you don’t think UGA is an elite program, then you are either just being intentionally dumb or blind. They contend for conference titles every year. They go to big time blow games every year. They win 10-11 games a year in the toughest conference every year. They get top 5 recruiting classes every year. They are an NFL pipeline.

A program that has multiple national titles in the past 10 years

So Alabama, Clemson. That’s it.

Just going to a few NY6 bowls doesn’t make you elite. If that were true, UCF is also an elite program

The term “elite” gets used too leniently around here. Ohio State shouldn’t even be considered “elite” unless they beat Alabama in a couple of weeks

I think you did it on accident, but with all the opt outs, I like calling them blow games! Might even try to get my wife to attend one 😬

A program that has multiple national titles in the past 10 years

So Alabama, Clemson. That’s it.

Just going to a few NY6 bowls doesn’t make you elite. If that were true, UCF is also an elite program

The term “elite” gets used too leniently around here. Ohio State shouldn’t even be considered “elite” unless they beat Alabama in a couple of weeks

So your definition and my definition of elite are different. So be it. But me a UGA fan?? Never. I just recognize and realize how superior they are to us and how bad that fact sucks.

Nothing would please me more than for us to crush them by 50 every year.

This is exactly what a Georgia fan, in disguise, would say... (j/k :) )

VN Store

Back