'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Ok, maybe slander wasn't the correct word. Closest word I could think of at the time. Fact of the matter is. No one knows if Pruitt is going to be fired. The situation is dire, and I just hope Pruitt figures out a way to hold onto this recruiting class.

Pruitt is not going anywhere for a while, this is fact... even if people wanted him gone, it is not going to happen from a financial aspect alone.. we cannot afford to pay another buyout and swing again this soon for a new coach... so whether we get our act together on the field or not, the negative recruiting of him getting fired may be there, but stupid because even the other schools doing it know he's not going any where. they are actually afraid of him of what he might do once he gets a full team of his players and are jumping at the perceived blood in the water.
If this team can stay focused and improve every week ( minimizing JG screwing us each game), and not roll over, then we might be okay. Bailey or Hill will start next year and there will be an immediate improvement.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Pruitt is not going anywhere for a while, this is fact... even if people wanted him gone, it is not going to happen from a financial aspect alone.. we cannot afford to pay another buyout and swing again this soon for a new coach... so whether we get our act together on the field or not, the negative recruiting of him getting fired may be there, but stupid because even the other schools doing it know he's not going any where. they are actually afraid of him of what he might do once he gets a full team of his players and are jumping at the perceived blood in the water.
If this team can stay focused and improve every week ( minimizing JG screwing us each game), and not roll over, then we might be okay. Bailey or Hill will start next year and there will be an immediate improvement.

I agree with all this, except that this is UT and anything could happen, coaching-wise. Doesn't have to "make sense." Not even sure what that means... sensible coaching hire. Doesn't make sense.

Reactions: De La Cloobs
Still hearing he is headed to TN this weekend and I don’t think he will see the Bama/TN game, think he will be at UGA that weekend. We will see where he actually shows up.
From your side of things where do you think he ends up?

From your side of things where do you think he ends up?
TN or Bama but don’t sleep on Clemson. They are slithering their way in, fast. He’s pretty much had 3 different leaders behind the scenes in the last two months after he had one for two years. Most (assume) Bama here, it’s closer than what people think and he’s changed his mind already a couple times...

Reactions: 84Volfan

VN Store

Back