• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

images

This is the first time since the Kiffin years that I remember having a shot with 5 consensus 5 star recruits this late in the process. Bailey arguably could be, and then fill in with the Tennessee kids like Hardy and Baron. It will be a great class with half of those guys, and Fulmer in the 90's type of class if we got all those.

This might be a dumb question, but i wanted to read some of the georgia and alabama boards regarding Darnell and Arik, which ones do you guys usually look at?

This might be a dumb question, but i wanted to read some of the georgia and alabama boards regarding Darnell and Arik, which ones do you guys usually look at?
If you're a member of 247 you can read other teams boards, the most useful part of the subscription tbh. Not the case on rivals, can't read other boards.

Good luck with that. They have irrational fears of Vol fans, so they make you sign up for an account because they are weak.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Well....... what is the scuttle butt on AG folks? Demetric Warren has CB’ed him to us. AV any thoughts or wisdom to impart. Really hoping we get this guy.

I would love to get Gilbert on board here. Do whatever it takes to get him in and sell him the idea of a hybrid TE/WR.

If he wants a legit shot in the NFL, he's gonna have to learn how to block and be good at it.

Rob Gronkowksi would be a good type of player to model his game after. Excellent route running, good hands and adequate blocker.

Think he is too big to be a Jimmy Graham type of player, which seems to be what he wants to do.

This class is slowly coming together nicely. I like it.

VN Store

Back